Just wanted to know who all's excited for Halo 3 coming out this year... :) I certainly am, I love Halo! The only downfall of it is that you must have an XBOX 360 to play it. :(

Recommended Answers

All 49 Replies

:( i just baught an old style xbox

xbox live rocks btw

>The only downfall of it is that you must have an XBOX 360 to play it.
Who said it wasn't going to be ported to Windows? With Halo 2 in the works for Vista, I'd say it'll be a few years till we see Halo 3 emerge for PC, but I'm sure it will get ported...

Bleh, I haven't played Halo in such a long time. The last time I remember playing was at a party during Christmas time on an Xbox 360. Now with blogging, DaniWeb, and programming squeezing what little spare time I have left, there's simply no room for gaming.

I know! I love XBOX Live!

Halo 2 for vista will DX10 which is only supported with the nvidia 8800 gpu, which costs a lot, so if you want to play it you'll have to spend at least a grand.

I wouldn't like playing Halo on the computer anyway. I like having a controller.

well i never have played halo, but i can say playing Command and Conquer with a controller is wrong- computer all the way!
btw C&C3 is awesome if anyone wishes to fight me drop us a message!

But people will. Because they want halo. I bet you that HALO is gonna be the prime reason most people get vista :)

Lol baley u love c&c 3 dont u..

I've never played Command and Conquer..

Yes i do love C&C
great game that

i want to spread games to the masses
anyone know of a game called 'N'?

never heard of it,
any one heard of halo wars? supposed to be an rts game based on the halo series but before halo 1, but will be available for 360 only, which sucks.

Yeah, I've heard of that... not sure what it is tho.

An RTS for a console?

Wtf are MS thinking?

about money

True.

it sounds fun, but if it was for pc.

yeah.

Consoles are best for Action, shooting and racing games! Gran Turismo 4 owns until Gran Tursimo 5 comes along!

Woo post 100!!! :)

:icon_cheesygrin: I can't wait for Halo 3 to come out to. But I have the same problem... no Xbox 360 :icon_cry:. Hopefully I get one soon.
Sorry kinda random now that you guys have carried this further than Halo.

commented: =) I like your name. +8

yeah, i think for me it may be cheaper to buy a 360 fir it than to buy a DirectX10 graphics card and Vista.

Btw: When does halo 3 come out? Lol

the trailer was awesome.. damn!! i cant wait to play it.

dont have xbox live anymore, got banned for going on it with modchip ;(

:o

i really think there should be a proper smiley for:

;(

its areally cool...

I hate non pc gaming its awful especially first person shooters. Whats the point of a console anyway you can get emulaters for almost all systems. Then its a simple matter of copying ISOs.

you cant play Xbox games on PC, no emulator exists.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.