300 is one of the good movie i had watch.. :)

Best movie ever. Unlike any other.

No new movies but last night I watched "Sweet Home Alabama" Very good movie I'll say.

SP3 is my recent one

Sp3?

spiderman 3?
if its that, yup!
I love it and everything that has to do with DC comics.

Yeah, I thought Spiderman 3 was a good movie. Other people said it had a bad ending but I don't see why. I thought it was fine.

I cringed when it paused at the shot of the US flag. That was so corny

When was that? I don't remember.

I don't remember either.

But I have a question: Is Spiderman going to turn into a long series like Star Wars? Or does it just end there?

They have said they are going to keep manking them so long as the public want to watch them

Ahhh... I see.

I think it will begin to get a little boring after a while.

But Star Wars... they never get old.

i never liked star wars......

Omgosh... you have got to be kidding me!

nope. i think i was too late for that and too early for the new ones

i only watch starwars because of Queen Amidala or Padme haha... ehh actually I enjoy starwars especially the 3rd one where Anakin turns to the dark and I like his tone when Obiwan told him something and he just say "yes master" with evil thoughts in him..

:twisted:

I saw all of them except the third one. I need to see it sometime.

The 3rd one is my all time favorite. It ties all loose ends together. I love it.

The 3rd one is my all time favorite. It ties all loose ends together. I love it.

cheers buddy! yup same here..that one was the best!
i hope they produce more new ones than connecting with the old Harrison Ford's starwars.

Spider Man 3 is the last one I saw. I think that it is getting a bad rap, just because they didn't make Venom buffer, or that Peter went EMO for 20 minutes of the movie.I don't know........I think it's good.

Yeah, I thought it was kind of funny how he dealt with Sandman after hearing his little speech (don't want to give it away to anyone).

<<不能说的秘密>>(Secret). :)

"Someone like you" with Ashley Judd (now there is my idol) released in 2001.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.