hello friends this is Mohammed.Aslam Ali I'm intrested in doing researches , any research cannot be completed by a single person, suggestions of well wishers and friends like you people matter a lot in developing any project. So, I would be happy if you people help me in doing a project on Mobile phones, its just a begining to me I dont know what are the projects can be done on mobile phones but I have a confidence that I have the capacity to do some thing new in the world of Mobile Phones, and I will. The only thing needed is help from friends like you who I believe will giude me the wright way in choosing a wright project and will support me till my sucess. I would be thankful to you for that. Have a nice day and always keep SMILING :) . BYE.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

Welcome to DaniWeb, even though I have read your posting twice and ended up twice as confused as before I started!

Welcome to DaniWeb, even though I have read your posting twice and ended up twice as confused as before I started!

Hi,
Sir can u please suggest me any project that can be done on Mobile Phones.I would be thankdul for that.

can i get the assistance on doing my project

This is the Introductions forum - not the "Give me teh projectz" forum.

Closing.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.