We all need to sign these petitions to try and help OVERTURN the stupid CRB ruling regarding streaming in the USA (Which will be about 80% of all streams)

http://www.petitiononline.com/SIR2007r/petition.html

Everyone viewing this thread PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION (Even if you live outside the USA -- We would do it for you if your country was @ risk of losing something so loved)

Its worth a try................

Merci Beaucoup!!!

Message posted at 13:14 GMT

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

ive signed up dude.. :)

Everyone viewing this thread PLEASE SIGN THE PETITION (Even if you live outside the USA -- We would do it for you if your country was @ risk of losing something so loved)

And get the petition thrown out because of 'petition tampering'? Only US residents should sign it. Outsiders signing it is a baaaaad idea.

Ya have a good point Walt,i dunno....

12:11 GMT

i dunno....

You dunno? Assume all signatures are from France, England, and the Antarctica? Is there any reason then to honor the petition? I don't want other countries telling us what we should do. If we're not loud enough or passionate enough ourselves, we obviously don't really want/need it. ;)

But the more sigs the better my friend!!

9:57 GMT

And get the petition thrown out because of 'petition tampering'? Only US residents should sign it. Outsiders signing it is a baaaaad idea.

Sorry about that.. well Mr.DUDE pleaded for people to sign up.. so i did :mrgreen:

I have never seen a single online petition that worked. Partly because of course, there is far less credibility online. Just how can they prove that the person registering is from the country they say they're from?

And even if we didn't do it here, lots of other people would end up doing it.

I signed the petition :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.