Hi all, this is post #1,000 for me. So I thought I would celebrate with my fellow members here, it's hard to believe that I've been here for two years now.:cheesy:

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ~s.o.s~

>Huh... how cool... you get a star for every 1,000 posts??
Nope. It's a user rating out of 5. At the moment ~s.o.s~ is doing pretty good, while I am doing really crappy, and Dani is doing extremely well... :twisted:

Huh... how cool... you get a star for every 1,000 posts??

Less than 50 posts until your first star!

Yes. Take for eg Dani or my name and you would know...

It's actually capped at 10 stars. :) No new stars for me. :(

Hey but Dani, we should all congatulate you on reaching 10,000 posts! That is also a MAJOR milestone!

It's actually capped at 10 stars. No new stars for me.

Congratulations girly on the 10K postings. I ain't too far away, just need 5K more to reach you... :sad:

As far as the stars are concerned, you can always come up with something innovative, like keeping a shiny animated and a somewhat bigger star which denotes 10K posting mark. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it yet..:twisted:

It's a minor concern, but I think that the stars are a little bit deceptive for new users. It looks like a "user rating", and so the members that have just broken 1k look like really crappy users. I know that's what I thought when I first entered this forum.

Dunno, but the thought of a newbie thinking that I'm a really lousy member bugs me :mrgreen:

I know, it's great isn't it? ;)
Thanks..

Depends... You did it by making so many posts to games I'm not so sure it counts... :)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.