Hi all, this is post #1,000 for me. So I thought I would celebrate with my fellow members here, it's hard to believe that I've been here for two years now.:cheesy:

Recommended Answers

All 39 Replies

congrats on the 1k!!!

Where's the beer?

Sad to say, I can't have any because of gout.

Where's the port then? :)

Cool Man Congrats you have reached your 10th Century.

Congrats on #1000!!

Now your shooting for 2000 :)

12:13 GMT

congrats on ur 1000..

so this thread is for people who post thier #1000.. cool..

Congratulations my friend. Hope it feels good to have a star shine by your name... ;)

Huh... how cool... you get a star for every 1,000 posts??

Yes. Take for eg Dani or my name and you would know...

>Huh... how cool... you get a star for every 1,000 posts??
Nope. It's a user rating out of 5. At the moment ~s.o.s~ is doing pretty good, while I am doing really crappy, and Dani is doing extremely well... :twisted:

Long live the games at 'Geeks Lounge'.... :D

Huh... how cool... you get a star for every 1,000 posts??

Less than 50 posts until your first star!

Yes. Take for eg Dani or my name and you would know...

It's actually capped at 10 stars. :) No new stars for me. :(

Hey but Dani, we should all congatulate you on reaching 10,000 posts! That is also a MAJOR milestone!

It's actually capped at 10 stars. No new stars for me.

Congratulations girly on the 10K postings. I ain't too far away, just need 5K more to reach you... :sad:

As far as the stars are concerned, you can always come up with something innovative, like keeping a shiny animated and a somewhat bigger star which denotes 10K posting mark. Don't tell me you haven't thought about it yet..:twisted:

It's a minor concern, but I think that the stars are a little bit deceptive for new users. It looks like a "user rating", and so the members that have just broken 1k look like really crappy users. I know that's what I thought when I first entered this forum.

Dunno, but the thought of a newbie thinking that I'm a really lousy member bugs me :mrgreen:

Think about it this way, you have one star, the newbies have none.. :D

SOS is almos reachin 5k.. Congrats dude.. so are you the only one who's in the 5k post range?

No, I ain't the only one in 5K range. There are three people ahead of me... :D

I just reached 1,000 last night... go me :)

I just reached 1,000 last night... go me :)

way to go girlie.. ooohh!! i see a shining star near your name :cool:

I know, it's great isn't it? ;)
Thanks..

oh man im jus reachin 200.. :( gotta long way to go.. cant wait to get that star near my name..

Don't get too excited kids, here comes someone with a 5 star rating... :D

Dude.. You Rock.. look at your stars.. congrats man.

I guess mine is the minute mile stone in this thread :lol:.. Reached 200.. 800 to go..

I know, it's great isn't it? ;)
Thanks..

Depends... You did it by making so many posts to games I'm not so sure it counts... :)

I guess... =/

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.