Runescape is the absolute BEST internet game. Its a Java game too. Java, you should be proud. *sniff*

Anyways, the game is free, but its $5 a month for a premium account. You start out level 3 on a tutorial. Figure it out :)

Go to this page, then click on the 'create user' link on the right side

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

hope you like it :) the more you play, the better you get, and the more stuff you can do. Medieval type of game with a vary of metals for weapons and armor. You can be a mage, warrior, or archer. You can even be all 3 :). It's your choice.

thanks for the site.. i'll give it a try...

Member Avatar for

grrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! YOU EVIL EVIL EVIL PERSOn! THERE IS NO GAME BETTER THAN RUNESCAPE! Oh oops... i forgot to turn my caps lock off...

i need to get java on this mac any suggestions?
its a 9.2

kool.............i also need some help with my new CD/DVD-RW external drive... I have an iBook G3 and my cd drive is broken and so my uncle got me an external drive cause he thought it would cost less than getting my regular drive fixed.....but i didn't mind because i think that it is better having a drive that can burn cd and dvd's....my built-in cd drive was crap cause it could not burn cd's or dvd's and i could not watch dvd's.....so n e wayz my grandmother is going 2 bring in my laptop with the external drive so a dude at the shop can install the drive for me.......it came with a disc but i don't wanna chance my chance and try to install it before i break something....but if u know how to install something like this and u think u can help me then let me know cause i think that it would make more sense to install it free myself rather than spend about 40 dollars just to have this guy install it....and it came with a CD but i am not sure how to install it cause i dunno if u gotta put it in the USB port and install it or whatever....so help me plz..... :?: :confused:

I used to play but then I got bored. VERY bored.

my runescape name is 'agent smit7' and im a lvl 44. But i need to kno how do i play runescape on a mac OS 9.2.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.