This is awesome, my 500th post.

Recommended Answers

All 47 Replies

Good job... :)

ive nearly 3000, soon ill be able to catch up with davey

ooo wonder what i'm on?

your on 78 ? (its on the right)

1,198 - i'm getting there... lol

lol christina i just looked at your profile. 25 posts a day average! - mine is only 3 :(

Haha, I know... I don't have a life!

same. maybe my average is just low as i didnt post on daniweb for like 9 months at one point (i was kinda failing school)

hm... I already have 560-someodd yet still only two blocks of rep power... I must have been wasting too much time... :twisted:

your on 78 ? (its on the right)

yar, except now it's 79 ;)

now it's 79

actually 81

hehe, the joys of having time to spare on a message board :)

1,232 ;)
yessss...

ok, 504
we really need to get a life
does any one know where i can watch the office online? for free?

Omgosh.. I love the office.
I'm actually downloading it right now. But no, I don't know where you can watch it for free.. =/

1,233 ;)

I hate paying 2 dollars for an episode, maybe i should just buy the season dvd's.

Anybody want to give me some money?

Or maybe you could download it... (illegally)... :D

1234.. yay!

maybe i should just watch it on tv, like normal people do, but i'm not normal, am i?

Haha.. neither am I.
I always try to, but then I end up forgetting.

well, i'm off to installing sled 10 on my computer.

i had sled. it sucks.

and by the way, some of the office is on youtube (ive got the boxed set myself)

Like a whole episode?

dont know why not, theres like entire serieses worth of other shows like family guy

Interesting, I didn't know that.

2 dolllars an episode?

can you not get it from the bbc shop online?
i got life on mars series 2 off there for £25 reduced from £39.99 (but im in the UK)

I see on the website the office (series 2?) is only £15 right now but beware about buying from the uk. i wasted some money before buying american dvds once - they dont work on either our tvs or our players

edit: i think the american version of the office is different from ours actually hmmm

hm... I already have 560-someodd yet still only two blocks of rep power... I must have been wasting too much time... :twisted:

How many reps does it take to get a block?

i only have one block of rep and have lots :(

the rep block are pointless in my opinion

SLED is working awesome, it recongnized all my hardware, and I was able to run xgl, after installing the nvidia drivers.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.