Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by jbennet
Featured Replies
    John A 1,896   10 Years Ago

>That's just based on looking at my own though, so the data set is quite limited. Yep. The rep titles are also interesting (when you hover your cursor over someone's rep): >50 = "Distinguished road" >100 = "Will become famous soon enough" >150 = "Has a spectacular aura about" >250 … Read More

same. maybe my average is just low as i didnt post on daniweb for like 9 months at one point (i was kinda failing school)

hm... I already have 560-someodd yet still only two blocks of rep power... I must have been wasting too much time... :twisted:

ok, 504
we really need to get a life
does any one know where i can watch the office online? for free?

Omgosh.. I love the office.
I'm actually downloading it right now. But no, I don't know where you can watch it for free.. =/

1,233 ;)

I hate paying 2 dollars for an episode, maybe i should just buy the season dvd's.

Anybody want to give me some money?

maybe i should just watch it on tv, like normal people do, but i'm not normal, am i?

2 dolllars an episode?

can you not get it from the bbc shop online?
i got life on mars series 2 off there for £25 reduced from £39.99 (but im in the UK)

I see on the website the office (series 2?) is only £15 right now but beware about buying from the uk. i wasted some money before buying american dvds once - they dont work on either our tvs or our players

edit: i think the american version of the office is different from ours actually hmmm

hm... I already have 560-someodd yet still only two blocks of rep power... I must have been wasting too much time... :twisted:

How many reps does it take to get a block?

the rep block are pointless in my opinion

SLED is working awesome, it recongnized all my hardware, and I was able to run xgl, after installing the nvidia drivers.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.