I'm looking for a new cell phone since my plan will be over in June. Any suggestions? :?:

Recommended Answers

All 68 Replies

you looking for contract or pay as you go?
price range?
what features do you want?

ive recently just baught the new sony erricson walkman one. very nice.

Umm just the phone itself.
Yeah, I've heard those are pretty good.

yeah its good

my dad also has the new slim motorola one thats very nice as well

either motorola or sony erricson is what i reackon

got me a Nokia N70 last year. Nice phone, good sound to it and you can actually use it as a phone quite easily. Screen's a bit easy to scratch though.

Thanks for your suggestions guys...
I really like Samsung, LG, and Nokia phones...
I've heard that Motorola isn't as good as people say, almost all of my friends have a Razer and they messed up in the first month. But I do think they're really cool in appearance.

Well if your looking for Music fones then its either Nokia N 91- 8GB or Sony erricson latest one W880i those two are damn good.. And W880i is very sleak and good looking :D

Ok awesome...
if you guys want to attach pictures, that will be fine too. :)

Ooo.. I really like the Sony Ericsson phones... they're niiice. :)

Thank you.

Anytime :) .. Hey did you check out Apple's Iphone? Too expensive but worth the money.. The phone is packed with everything..

Oh, I know! That phone is awesome... too bad I don't have the money for it. Ahh well...

lol.. well its not worth spending so much money on a phone :)

Don't get a Motorolla Razor, those things are a bitch to use.

Whatever you get treat it well. apprently dropping phone from higher than me to concrete breaks them... my camera is now a black screen :(

Anytime :) .. Hey did you check out Apple's Iphone? Too expensive but worth the money.. The phone is packed with everything..

why get an iphone when you can get a treo? (windows mobile one, palm os is crappy IMHO)

nokia phones and sony erickson have my vote..

Personally, I like my Treo 700n, but wouldn't have one if I didn't use it for business. Ohter than that, the pantech C300 is kinda cute for a girl phone (it's really small)

Awesome... my boyfriend has a Blackberry.. but he kinda wishes he had a Treo.

i cant afford a treo :(

i just link my pda to my sony erricson for msn anywhere

Didn't your pda cost a lot?

toshiba e750 with windows 2003 mobile

400mhz, 64mb ram and wifi - i paid £115 for it last year (they dont make them any more - it was old stock from the warehouse at PCWorld which they were getting rid of). A similar specced HP windows mobile 5 pda nowadays has roughly the same specs and would set you back approx £150 so i got a really good deal

I basically had a choice of ipod nano or PDA with £20 to spend on memory (i got 2gb for that price) - i chose the pda as it has windows media, msn, office, outlook, internet explorer etc....

thats it in my avatar pic btw

Wow, that's awesome. I wish I had one. :)

you can get a secondhand one on ebay for like £50

That's really cool... I bet you love yours, don't you?

nice treo pic

I have a Samsung D900, best phone I have ever had as it meets all my needs (call, text, pictures, video, sounds, wap, etc). But if you have the money the new Nokia N75 or whatever its call would be a good one.

Do they make cell phone today that are phones? Or do they all come with
Camera
Entertainment center
Game system
Web browser
Personal secretary
Espresso machine
built in?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.