What is your favorite movie or movie genre?

Recommended Answers

All 179 Replies

I like action/war/comedy

comedy yo

commented: add to my rep! :) -christina +3

I like 'scary' movies lol.. They are always fun to watch in the theaters.. But my favorite movies would have to be: Old School, the South Park Movie, and the Da Vinci Code (I liked the book better than the movie though).

commented: You got kicked out? +2

I like horror sometimes, but I get scared too easily lol.

My favorite movie is "The Notebook."
Yeah, what can I say?... I'm a girl.

Yeah. ive got old school. its amazing. If you like it then see if you can buy "euro trip". best film ever!

i didnt like davinci code either but the book was good. Have you read angels and daemons?

Edit: lol posted and then christinas post came up - do you mean traditional scary horror or sick horror (e.g saw?)

Sci-Fi by far. Nothing more entertaining than watching the geek in Jurassic Park saying "Oh, the systems might flick on and off while I'm compiling code." Haha, and that was on the ancient Mac OS system....

Edit: lol posted and then christinas post came up - do you mean traditional scary horror or sick horror (e.g saw?)

Lol.. umm basically the sick kind of horror. Yeah, Saw is a good example, I think it just gives me a really grossed out feeling.

yeah, Saw II is the best, i watched it and i didnt know about the needle pit bit and i have a major fear of needles so i got kinda freaked out for a while and vowed never to watch it ever again.

yeah, Saw II is the best, i watched it and i didnt know about the needle pit bit and i have a major fear of needles so i got kinda freaked out for a while and vowed never to watch it ever again.

Lol yeah, that was the worst! I couldn't take it.

Lol yeah, that was the worst! I couldn't take it.

lol i watched it with my cousin who was like 14? he wasnt scared at all

lol i watched it with my cousin who was like 14? he wasnt scared at all

Wow brave kid. :)

It looks like comedy is in the lead!

I like how westerns and musicals have gotten no votes at all lol...

Lol yeah I know... I figured they wouldn't, but I thought... maybe?

ah dang, didn't see musical... GREASE ALL THE WAY!!! WOOO

commented: dude, props for having the same birthday as me.. just one year earlier -Josh +2

lol..

Well I did love The Phantom of the Opera and Rent.

yea, i've seen 'Phantom of the Opera', 'Lion King', 'Little Shop of Horrors', and 'The Phantom of the Opera' on broadway, and I liked them all.. just not as awesome as saw 2 or the Da Vinci code lol

Yeah, I also saw The Phantom of the Opera on broadway at the Majestic Theatre in New York last summer. It was awesome, I love NY!

I've watched Saw and Saw II, but I haven't had enough guts to watch Saw III yet. And I haven't seen the Da Vinci code, because, well... you know why lol.

saw 3 is much more violent but IMHO is the best.

Member Avatar for iamthwee

>And I haven't seen the Da Vinci code, because, well... you know why lol.

Please tell us why? LOL

Imho = IN my humble opinion

>And I haven't seen the Da Vinci code, because, well... you know why lol.

Please tell us why?

due to her religious beliefs i think

due to her religious beliefs i think

Correct. :)

Yeah, I also saw The Phantom of the Opera on broadway at the Majestic Theatre in New York last summer. It was awesome, I love NY!

I've watched Saw and Saw II, but I haven't had enough guts to watch Saw III yet. And I haven't seen the Da Vinci code, because, well... you know why lol.

hah, yea nyc is awesome! I've been there twice, but I don't think I have even seen half of everything there!

I liked saw 2 the best, I enjoy movies that have such a twist like that in the end... saw 3 had a surprising twist too, but I just think the 2nd one is best:cool:

Personally, I liked the Da Vinci code novel much better than the movie... but yea, It's fiction.. I don't think the author intended it to be sacrilegious.. just an absurd, but interesting plot

hah, yea nyc is awesome! I've been there twice, but I don't think I have even seen half of everything there!

I liked saw 2 the best, I enjoy movies that have such a twist like that in the end... saw 3 had a surprising twist too, but I just think the 2nd one is best:cool:

Personally, I liked the Da Vinci code novel much better than the movie... but yea, It's fiction.. I don't think the author intended it to be sacrilegious.. just an absurd, but interesting plot

Me too, it's ridiculous how huge that place is!

I definitely need to watch it... movies like that are pretty brilliant... but sick at the same time lol.

I never really understood the Da Vinci Code...

commented: The Big Apple! -Josh +2

Imho = IN my humble opinion

Ahh... I've never seen that acronym before.

yeah you use IMHO when you want to state your view without starting a flameware e.g IMHO macs are too expensive

i dont believe davinci code really but even if its history is flawed, its still a good film.

yeah you use IMHO when you want to state your view without starting a flameware e.g IMHO macs are too expensive

i dont believe davinci code really but even if its history is flawed, its still a good film.

Oh, that makes a lot of sense. I think I'll start using that from now on. :)

What exactly does the Da Vinci code portray?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.