its about a secret society dedicated to protect the bloodline of jesus christ. the story goes that he had a baby to mary magdeline and that the catholic chruch (who dont want that to get out) hunts these people down. Turns out that as the last surviving member of the secret society dies, he leaves clues to this professor (main character) to find out the secret.

its about a secret society dedicated to protect the bloodline of jesus christ. the story goes that he had a baby to mary magdeline and that the catholic chruch (who dont want that to get out) hunts these people down. Turns out that as the last surviving member of the secret society dies, he leaves clues to this professor (main character) to find out the secret.

Ahh... now I remember why I didn't want to watch it. Lol.
But I don't condemn people for watching it or anything, I mean it is just fiction and nothing more. I think I just didn't like the fact that people thought it was true... =/

yeah, but whose to say its not? thats the question. I personalyl dont think its true, but then again, i dont believe jesus was the son of christ so it doesnt matter ;)

The fact of the matter is that aside from the controversial storyline its still a good thriller

Eh, there's just too much evidence supporting the fact that it's not true. Besides that, the author of the book even proclaimed that it was fiction. So that's why I don't believe it.

I kinda wanted to watch it a while back, when it first came out, but never got a chance to.

yeah, but whose to say its not? thats the question. I personalyl dont think its true, but then again, i dont believe jesus was the son of christ so it doesnt matter ;)

The fact of the matter is that aside from the controversial storyline its still a good thriller

yep i agree:)

Eh, there's just too much evidence supporting the fact that it's not true. Besides that, the author of the book even proclaimed that it was fiction. So that's why I don't believe it.

I kinda wanted to watch it a while back, when it first came out, but never got a chance to.

I don't believe its true either.. I've heard that they are making a Da Vinci Code 2 movie.. is this true or just some bull I heard?:?:

Its not davinci code 2. Its angels and demons which is the book before the davinci code starring the same character. IMHO its better - its about a plot to blow up the vatican btw

So what's Angels and Demons based on?

what do you mean based on?
its based on a book?

Yeah, what's the story behind it?

Its about a plot to blow up the vatican

cant really remember much more about it. i read it a couple years ago (05?)

Oh... okay...

I like action/adventure

who here has seeen the new rocky?

Well i like Comedy and Adventure as the genre. Of course cant take out Music from the Movies.

Ya mate i did i see Rocky Balboa ........... dat old horse did kick sum a**es.
Currently waiting for the Pirates ....

I like comedy, action , sci-fi and scary horror movies.

Katie

Well, it looks like Westerns are still behind.

commented: *~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*christina*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~* +2

Action: Heat
Comedy: This is Spinal Tap
Drama: Taxi Driver
Horror: Hellraiser
Science Fiction: 1984
Epics/Historical: The Wind That Shakes the Barley
War: Bloody Sunday

The book of 1984 rocked. never seen the film.

I like old westerns, but mostly comedy and action, like men in black, star wars, lotr, king kong(new), just anything that makes me laugh

The book of 1984 rocked. never seen the film.

yea I liked the book too.. never seen the film, but I heard it wasn't that great

I love Star Wars.

I love Star Wars.

I like the really old ones from the sixties because the effects are so bad sometimes you can see the strings.

hah.. yea, I use to be a big star wars freak when I was younger. Did yall see the last one in the theaters? Man, it was crazy in the theaters

Oh yeah, it was awesome.

I got out of school just to see it. Probably the best 3 spent hours of my life.

lol.. I remember people were going with cloaks and lightsabers and stuff. There was even a lightsaber fight in the theater lobby lol

Lol yeah, people were like that here too.

Ive never seen the old star warses :(

really? hah, they are hard to go back and watch after seeing the awesome special effects in episodes 1-3

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.