well she writes like 30 posts a day, so in a couple months you could catch up if you wrote that much.

Hey ppl

has anyone seen Love Actually ..... simply a charismatic movie......... worth a watch for all those who wanna knw whts love ....

cheers

well she writes like 30 posts a day, so in a couple months you could catch up if you wrote that much.

Haha... tis true!

lol.. she raids those games..

Hey ppl

has anyone seen Love Actually ..... simply a charismatic movie......... worth a watch for all those who wanna knw whts love ....

cheers

eh.. I hate chick flick girly movies about love lol

hehehe ........... pretty same as me ...... even i detest those goody flicks ........... but this one was a bit different.
Do u think Pirates will come up to the hype created ?

hmm.. I'd guess so, the 2nd movie did.. and I liked it alright. Which did you like better the first or the second

ya mate i agree on dat ...... da 2nd was better than da first one ...... n hope they continue it wid da 3rd on .... whts say

yea

118 for me

118 for me

huh

pirates rocks, with 118

?

what 118 118?
or 118 212? lol

118 = rmy rep. Josh asked in post #88

k still dont know but whatever
300 looks like a gd movie
is it?

yeah it rocks

I wonder how many rep points you get when some1 like Dani adds to your rep...

Lol, probably like 30 points.

... i dont believe jesus was the son of christ so it doesnt matter ...

I don't think anybody does, Jesus is the son of God and Mary.

Action: Anything with Arnnie in it especially commando and True lies. Kill Bill 1 and 2 oooh Uma in yellow leather that can never be wrong!

Comedy: Dumb and Dumber / American Pie

Adventure: Point Break / The Fugitive / The Beach

Drama: East is East / The Van / American Beauty

Musical: Greece

Horror: Never watched any so can't comment really.

Sci fi: The Matrix 1,2 and 3. Star wars all 6 Yoda is the man! and Alien / Aliens / Alien 3. I just love Sigourney she rocks. And gotta mention Bladerunner. The Mad Max series cannot be overlooked.

Epics/Historical: Excalibur - the one and only (my all time time favourite movie ever in all the world) Gotta put the Gladiator in here too love that movie. Dances With Wolves - stamina required to sit that one through a true epic.

War: Saving Private Ryan just.... awesome! Platoon and full metal jacket

Western: Once upon a time in the west - that haunting harmonica. Most of Clint Eastwood particularly Pale Rider and Unforgiven.

What about animated? For me all the Wallace and Grommit movies, Grommit is a cool dude.

And where does Pulp Fiction go? gotta mention Pulp Fiction somewhere what a movie and there's so many more not sure where to place them:

Malice
The hunt for Red October
Patriot Games
The Good The Bad and The Ugly (Western but also an epic)
Grand Prix (another epic?)

I could go on forever, I love movies....

[EDIT] Young Guns !!!! Young Guns how could I forget that?

I Agree. Arnie rocks. Have you seen ereaser? and yes, uma is very nice...

american pie rocks also (band camp and naked mile suck tho. If you like american pie then watch euro trip and road trip.

Lethal weapon 1, 2, 3 and 4 (Hey Rigs, I'm too old for this shi*)

Die hard 1 and 2 (yippee I ay motherf*****) the rest were pooh

Lock Stock and two smoking barrels (all the cockney rhyming is brilliant)

Contact - Jodie Foster in a space suit, she's so cute!

Top Gun - (when Goose dies even grown men cry)

Under Siege (He's just the cook... yeah right)

Terminator 1 and 2 the rest suck

All the bond movies

The Untouchables

JFK

All Jakie Chans stuff (does all his own stunts, no safety net. The guy is a mini miracle)

A few good men - IMHO Tom Cruise peaked here, been downhill ever since.

I Agree. Arnie rocks. Have you seen ereaser? and yes, uma is very nice...

american pie rocks also (band camp and naked mile suck tho. If you like american pie then watch euro trip and road trip.

Yes I've seen Eraser not a huge favourite for me. Conan the barbarian that was good. But Predator can never be beaten.

Stalone in First Blood but not the rest, the Rocky movies and Cliffhanger.

I personally thaught the rambo where he goes to afghansitan was better than first blood

rambo, classics

the rambo with the soviet helicopter pilot. Thats the best.

Who here has seen shaun of the dead?

Shaun of the dead is excellent!

haha, yea it was

lol that is the funniest goriest movie ever.

i like war,sci-fi, horror and esp comedy

I just recently watched "Disturbia" the other night. (I think it was Saturday...)
Anyway, it was REALLY good. I must have jumped 20 times during the last 30 minutes.

Hmm. Maybe ill rent it.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.