haha wow.. Yea, the americans seem to generalize the whole UK as one people.. Some even refer to yal as Great Britain

Great Britain is actually an official name of the mainland part (england + wales + scotland)

Its technically the United Kingdom of Great Britain and Northern Ireland (says that on my passport). We kind of occupy northern ireland (lets not open that can of worms here please)

Dunno. They seem to be doing it less lately. I think they twigged onto the fact that most people would just watch american pirates ;)

the American actors are too lazy to fly over here and endure are cold climate (even though it was sunny today!)

My all time favourite wouldd be the LOTR Series.
The scene where Aragorn gets down on his knees and tells Frodo, "You My Friend, Shall Bow to no Men" was wonderfull....

I love Axn/Adventure/Sci-Fi/Romantic movies....
:PU missed the Romantic part in the Poll :P ....lol
Recently I watched really a different kind of movie.
Russian with Eng Dub
Nightwatch , Daywatch ( Nightwatch2) ... really a different kind of movie with a totally different take on the Good V/S Evil war .
Though given the choice I will not sit through these movies a second time, but there was something in these two flicks, which always pulled me towards their ending. These have a certain attraction to them.

But I hate Horror Flicks. Do not enjoi them even a little. :(
My frnds find it funny. What can i Say ? :(

Please use proper punctuation and formatting, your posts are difficult to read. Also please don't use l337 speak.

Yeah I realized that after I made it...
Those are my favorites too.

Oh, well, you included Drama and War. I guess Romance is included there then.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.