I don't pick out every little detail.. I just post my views.. which are unbiased and actually make sense..

haha.. Did I ever say anything of the sort? Please link me to the post in which I said that..

I am not arrogant.. Hmm, seems as if you have resorted to name-calling.. what are you, 5? lol..

yes, i'm 5.

I don't consider him intelligent (he was a high school dropout and made poor grades while he was there!), but he was good at hypnotizing people into believing his ways were right. Yes, he did have a powerful military mind, but what kind of person wouldn't, if they were searching for world domination?
Why do I think he was a psycho? Well for one, he hated himself. He wanted to get completely rid of the Jewish community, although he had Jewish heritage in him! He had a vision of an Aryan German race that did not include Jews, homosexuals, Gypsies, and several other groups of people. He redefined the meaning of 'evil.' Two words: mass genecide. Oh and I also think he's a psycho because although he was considered this great and powerful leader of the Nazis, he killed himself in the end. What did that message send to his followers?

So tell me, is that not psychotic? Come on. This is HITLER we're talking about. He is renowned as one of the most evil, perhaps the most evil man that has ever walked this earth! And studies have shown that he was indeed mentally ill.

And your telling me that millions of people weren't killed in the crusades? What about the thousands of people who were killed 'in the name of God!'. There is no difference between hitler and the leaders of the christian chuch during the crusades. Both sought riches, land, and glory. You have to realize the situation Hitler and the nazis were in.. Germany was blamed for world war 1.. there was hyperinflation.. the govt couldn't govern the people.. people were dying of starvation... Hitler used this to take advantage of the country, and gain political power. He was very intelligent.. perhaps he didn't make the best choices.. He murdered and destroyed for something he believed in.. This is no different than the christians.. And yes, I am comparing hitler to christianity. Both killed and fought for what they believed in..

yes, i'm 5.

You certainly act so..

I don't consider him intelligent (he was a high school dropout and made poor grades while he was there!), but he was good at hypnotizing people into believing his ways were right. Yes, he did have a powerful military mind, but what kind of person wouldn't, if they were searching for world domination?
Why do I think he was a psycho? Well for one, he hated himself. He wanted to get completely rid of the Jewish community, although he had Jewish heritage in him! He had a vision of an Aryan German race that did not include Jews, homosexuals, Gypsies, and several other groups of people. He redefined the meaning of 'evil.' Two words: mass genocide. Oh and I also think he's a psycho because although he was considered this great and powerful leader of the Nazis, he killed himself in the end. What did that message send to his followers?

So tell me, is that not psychotic? Come on. This is HITLER we're talking about. He is renowned as one of the most evil, perhaps the most evil man that has ever walked this earth! And studies have shown that he was indeed mentally unstable.

why did you post this twice?

I honestly think the best solution here is for Dani to just shut these threads down... nothing is being accomplished other than it makes me not want to come here anymore.
I'm going to message her now.

and let it be known that Josh is the smartest here.

I honestly think the best solution here is for Dani to just shut these threads down... nothing is being accomplished other than it makes me not want to come here anymore.
I'm going to message her now.

and let it be known that Josh is the smartest here.

lol.. you don't have to participate in this debate.. No1 is holding a gun to your head.. I have the same right as everyone else to post my opinnions.. What makes you right, and me wrong?

There is nothing wrong with an intellectual debate..

" and let it be known that Josh is the smartest here." : There you go again, acting like a 5 year old. If anything, you have been the rudest person on this thread.

And your telling me that millions of people weren't killed in the crusades? What about the thousands of people who were killed 'in the name of God!'. There is no difference between hitler and the leaders of the christian chuch during the crusades. Both sought riches, land, and glory. You have to realize the situation Hitler and the nazis were in.. Germany was blamed for world war 1.. there was hyperinflation.. the govt couldn't govern the people.. people were dying of starvation... Hitler used this to take advantage of the country, and gain political power. He was very intelligent.. perhaps he didn't make the best choices.. He murdered and destroyed for something he believed in.. This is no different than the christians.. And yes, I am comparing hitler to christianity. Both killed and fought for what they believed in..

Excuse me, but please show evidence of this. Crusades? Killed? Christians did what? WOW, I guess.

Hitler didn't use the inflation of WWI to take over Germany! He used the Jews! The Jewish communities tended to have a very strong group collective mindset. They differentiated themselves from other Germans. And this made them easier to be singled out for hatred. The Nazis used hatred of the Jews to unify the German people and create a new German empire. Nothing unites a people more than when they believe they are constantly under attack and fighting a common enemy. The Jews were convenient enemies. After propogating this idea of Jews being the reason for economic and social problems of Germany so passionately, Hitler and the Nazis may have deluded themselves into believing it more deeply. Hitler was unstable. He chased after power. Dictatorship is fear! Fear of authority.

lol.. you don't have to participate in this debate.. No1 is holding a gun to your head.. I have the same right as everyone else to post my opinnions.. What makes you right, and me wrong?

There is nothing wrong with an intellectual debate..

" and let it be known that Josh is the smartest here." : There you go again, acting like a 5 year old. If anything, you have been the rudest person on this thread.

Ok, you win. And I told you, i am 5.

Excuse me, but please show evidence of this. Crusades? Killed? Christians did what? WOW, I guess.

Hitler didn't use the inflation of WWI to take over Germany! He used the Jews! The Jewish communities tended to have a very strong group collective mindset. They differentiated themselves from other Germans. And this made them easier to be singled out for hatred. The Nazis used hatred of the Jews to unify the German people and create a new German empire. Nothing unites a people more than when they believe they are constantly under attack and fighting a common enemy. The Jews were convenient enemies. After propogating this idea of Jews being the reason for economic and social problems of Germany so passionately, Hitler and the Nazis may have deluded themselves into believing it more deeply. Hitler was unstable. He chased after power. Dictatorship is fear! Fear of authority.

That sounds like a very intelligent plan to me.. Evil, but intelligent nonetheless. The Nazis used fear and economic uncertainty to blame everything on the jews. From what I understand, there is no scientific/psychological evidence to prove that Hitler was suffering from some mental disorder..

In fact, quoted directly from wikipedia: "Adolf Hitler's medical health has long been a subject of popular controversy. There has also been speculation regarding his mental health."

Ok, you win. And I told you, i am 5.

Oh, I know. I can tell from your posts.

That sounds like a very intelligent plan to me.. Evil, but intelligent nonetheless. The Nazis used fear and economic uncertainty to blame everything on the jews. From what I understand, there is no scientific/psychological evidence to prove that Hitler was suffering from some mental disorder..

In fact, quoted directly from wikipedia: "Adolf Hitler's medical health has long been a subject of popular controversy. There has also been speculation regarding his mental health."

Why do you get your information from just Wikipedia? I have researched this with more than one website, and I am studying about every part of this right now. I didn't say Hitler had a mental disorder, I said he was mentally unstable. Those are two different things.

Oh and please show me the proof of the mass killings in the 'Christian Crusades,' I'd like to view them. Since, you did compare Hitler and Christians together. =/

Oh, I know. I can tell from your posts.

really?

From what I understand, there is no scientific/psychological evidence to prove that Hitler was suffering from some mental disorder..

Hitler’s own personal physician diagnosed him as manic depressive..

Hitler’s own personal physician diagnosed him as manic depressive. As a young man, he attempted suicide. In a manic moment, he made a premature bid for power (the Beer Hall Putsch of 1923), but depression incapacitated him at the crucial hour. His illness fed the delusion that he was Napoleon’s worthy heir, and like his idol he too lost an army in North Africa and committed the fatal error of waging a winter campaign in Russia. Unlike his idol, he was no military genius, and his units in the field paid in full measure.

Why do you get your information from just Wikipedia? I have researched this with more than one website, and I am studying about every part of this right now. I didn't say Hitler had a mental disorder, I said he was mentally unstable. Those are two different things.

Oh and please show me the proof of the mass killings in the 'Christian Crusades,' I'd like to view them. Since, you did compare Hitler and Christians together. =/

Wikipedia knows all! lol.. Are you serious about the crusades? Here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

The quote from wikipedia proves that hitler's mental health was debatable.. I don't know why you are researching it further b/c we can both come up with substantial evidence for both sides, I think.

Hitler’s own personal physician diagnosed him as manic depressive..

Why are you focusing so much on hitler? I was proving that murder doesn't make someone a psycho.. Even if Hitler was psychotic, that doesn't disprove what I said..

Wikipedia knows all! lol.. Are you serious about the crusades? Here ya go: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Crusades

The quote from wikipedia proves that hitler's mental health was debatable.. I don't know why you are researching it further b/c we can both come up with substantial evidence for both sides, I think.

EVERYTHING is debateable!! Even if it doesn't make sense, just look at this thread!

Wikipedia is an open encyclopedia. It's not the key to every answer in the world.

Hitler and the Crusades are much different.
Hitler wanted world domination by slaughtering innocent lives and putting them in Concentration/Death Camps. He was EVIL.

well, i'm just curious as to how someone can be debatably mental and a genius at the same time?

Why are you focusing so much on hitler? I was proving that murder doesn't make someone a psycho.. Even if Hitler was psychotic, that doesn't disprove what I said..

You were the one that said he wasn't psycho.

And I'm proving that mass murder does. If not completely psychotic, he was still mentally ill.

EVERYTHING is debateable!!

Not everything..

Wikipedia is an open encyclopedia. It's not the key to every answer in the world.

Yea, more people use it than a regular encyclopedia. It is therefore always up-to-date, and usually very accurate..

Hitler and the Crusades are much different.
Hitler wanted world domination by slaughtering innocent lives and putting them in Concentration/Death Camps. He was EVIL.

The christians murdered people for god, and Hitler murdered for his belief also.

just for future reference about Hitlers mental condition...

The DSM-IV lists seven criteria for antisocial personality disorder:

1. Failure to conform to social norms with respect to lawful behaviors as indicated by repeatedly performing acts that are grounds for arrest
  2. Deceitfulness, as indicated by repeated lying, use of aliases, or conning others for personal profit or pleasure
  3. Impulsivity or failure to plan ahead
  4. Irritability and aggressiveness, as indicated by repeated physical fights or assaults
  5. Reckless disregard for safety of self or others
  6. Consistent irresponsibility, as indicated by repeated failure to sustain consistent work behavior or honor financial obligations
  7. Lack of remorse, as indicated by being indifferent to or rationalizing having hurt, mistreated, or stolen from another

What's missing from their criteria is the sort of depraved behavior typical of a psychopath, but the DSM dropped that term from its lexicon years ago, leaving us to lump into the same category Stalin, Jack the Ripper, and Ted Bundy... or were they geniuses too?

well, i'm just curious as to how someone can be debatably mental and a genius at the same time?

Autism is a psychological disorder, and many autistic people are very intelligent.

Not everything..

Not everything? If someone disagrees with you, that turns into a debate. It doesn't matter what it is.

The christians murdered people for god, and Hitler murdered for his belief also.

Christians didn't murder approximately 11 million people because of Nazi genocidal policy. Hitler murdered a complete human race! He wanted to utterly wipe out the whole Jewish community, along with many other groups of people! Like I said earlier, mass genocide.

ok, so now he's a mentally ill very intelligent mass murderer. i understand.

Autism is a psychological disorder, and many autistic people are very intelligent.

Autism is a neurological disorder.

ok, so now he's a mentally ill very intelligent mass murderer. i understand.

Yeah, I guess being mentally unstable makes you smart... ? Never heard that one before.

Not everything? If someone disagrees with you, that turns into a debate. It doesn't matter what it is.

lol... I find it ironic that we are debating whether or not everything is debatable..

Christians didn't murder approximately 11 million people because of Nazi genocidal policy. Hitler murdered a complete human race! He wanted to utterly wipe out the whole Jewish community, along with many other groups of people! Like I said earlier, mass genocide.

Oh, okay.. So its okay to kill as long as you don't kill an entire ethnicity.. I understand now.. Although, I thought that Christianity taught that murder is murder. It makes no difference if 11 people are killed or 11 million people are killed..

If it had been possible, the Christians would have killed all the muslims..

lol... I find it ironic that we are debating whether or not everything is debatable..

Oh, that's not a coincidence, I'm doing that on purpose.

Oh, okay.. So its okay to kill as long as you don't kill an entire ethnicity.. I understand now.. Although, I thought that Christianity taught that murder is murder. It makes no difference if 11 people are killed or 11 million people are killed..

If it had been possible, the Christians would have killed all the muslims..

You have to realize that this happened 1,000 years ago. I mean seriously, religion was a big issue back then. And how many people did they kill in all? Did they send them to concentration and death camps? Did they wipe out a whole race? Did they redefine the meaning of mass murder? I have not heard anything about that... Interesting.

Yeah, I guess being mentally unstable makes you smart... ? Never heard that one before.

Did I say that?? :?:

[edit]

I'm tired.
Going to bed.

Hitler was a psycho.
Intelligence isn't defined by killing people.
Everything is debateable.
Crusades were not a big issue.
Christians and Hitler should not be compared, just because I'm a Christian.
It doesn't even bother me anymore because it's pointless.
I don't do that to you.

I'm sleepy.
BYE.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.