Oh, that's not a coincidence, I'm doing that on purpose.

You have to realize that this happened 1,000 years ago. I mean seriously, religion was a big issue back then. And how many people did they kill in all? Did they send them to concentration and death camps? Did they wipe out a whole race? Did they redefine the meaning of mass murder? I have not heard anything about that... Interesting.

Exactly my point.. Back then society praised those who murdered others, as long as it was for god.. What's the difference between killing people now, and killing people back then??

ABSOLUTELY NOTHING! Other than the fact that society accepted it as a norm back then..

And again, according to your own belief: Killin one person = (is the exact same as) killing 1 trillion people.. regardless

I'm tired.
Going to bed.

Hitler was a psycho.
Intelligence isn't defined by killing people.
Everything is debateable.
Crusades were not a big issue.
Christians and Hitler should not be compared, just because I'm a Christian.
It doesn't even bother me anymore because it's pointless.
I don't do that to you.

I'm sleepy.
BYE.

I'm tired.
Going to bed.

Hitler was a psycho.
I don't do that to you.

I'm sleepy.
BYE.

I'm tired.
Going to bed.

Hitler was a psycho.
I don't do that to you.

I'm sleepy.
BYE.

haha wow.. thats the worst argument I have ever heard.. You are simply using your own beliefs to back up what you believe... I believe thats called circular argument..

But anyway, good night to yall.. Hopefully we will not debate this tomorrow, b/c I am tired of trying to prove logical statements to you closed-minded, extremely biased people.. No offense intended..

none taken, i'm sure. she deals with 1st graders every day anyways...

Thread closed on account of it doesn't do justice to the thirty two people murdered to bicker about the psychological profile of their killer to the point of tearing our own community apart. For goodness sake, it's these types of atrocities that are supposed to bring people closer together (think 9/11).

commented: yeah. --joeprogrammer +10
commented: thanks for closing this thread -Christina +5
commented: thank you so much. I agree 100% +2
Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.