... I don't

Of course you don't. =/

Actually, I was once a strong Christian. An orthodox catholic, with a very strong faith in god. However, I actually have weighed the evidence I've seen, and my final conclusion is atheism and nihilism. From my experience and knowledge, I find it impossible for a supreme being to exist in this universe... but, this isn't the correct forum to be discussing religion.. that forum is here:http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread74236-45.html

And I'm sure you can go back to the beginning-middle of the thread and read how I and others reasoned out that there is no god.. (It's a rather long thread, though)

lol.. I prefer this post!:)

Are you allowed to prefer your own posts, or does that count as bragging?

Are you allowed to prefer your own posts, or does that count as bragging?

If you don't prefer your own posts, then you're a dummy for posting them. Quoting yourself like that however.... ;)

Lol quoting yourself

Lol quoting yourself

Recursive quote()?

Recursive quote()?

Recursive quote()?

Recursive quote?

Recursive quote()?

thats excellent.

lol.. I was just bein difficult

lol.. I was just bein difficult

So what else is new? :icon_wink:

:)

have you seen the VT thread has been closed? about time i suppose....

Yea, it was b/c of me, duki, and christina.. Arguing about whether or not some1 is psycho just b/c he/she is a killer.. It got pretty bad as I'm sure you've read..

Duki messaged Dani about it.

Is that why it was closed, because he complained about it?

Is that why it was closed, because he complained about it?

Yeah, he told Dani that it was just getting out of hand.

=/

Which it was...

Yeah, it was about time to close that thread.

Yep, it was getting stupid.

So, the VT thread is closed, and then we hijack this one to talk about its closure for a page? Of course, this one had already died, so I shouldn't complain much...

commented: . -1

Indeed. Lets change the topic back to politics. Anyone want to start it off?

What is everyone here?
-Democrat?
-Republican?
-Independent?

Independent, moderately conservative, and therefore tend to vote for Republicans. I vote on platform, not party. Not much of a Libertarian presence around here (and those that are around have horribly written platforms and no chance of winning)

Yeah, he told Dani that it was just getting out of hand.

:icon_neutral:

What is everyone here?
-Democrat?
-Republican?
-Independent?

I see myself as quite independenct: economically I'm quite Republican, but socially, I'm quite Democratic.

?

I dont like either labour or the conservatives...

I see myself as quite independenct: economically I'm quite Republican, but socially, I'm quite Democratic.

I'm like 'Stein.. A fiscal conservative, but a social liberal... I tend to vote republican most of the time, though.. (Which has only been like once since I just turned 18 this year lol)

I'm a registered republican but have been a switch-voter in past decades -- meaning voted both democrate and republican depending on who was running. I even voted for Ross Pariot the first year he ran. If Obama gets the democratic nomination then I'll probably vote for him. If not then I may vote republican again, depending on who all is running.

I would never ever vote for the Libertarian party even if God himself was running on that ticket :) They are just tooooo crazy, although I have liked a few of their ideas.

I'm like 'Stein.. A fiscal conservative, but a social liberal... I tend to vote republican most of the time, though.. (Which has only been like once since I just turned 18 this year lol)

:) :) I guess that means you have never voted.:-/

:) :) I guess that means you have never voted.:-/

not in a presidential election:( yet..

I would probably vote for obama too if he won the dem nomination.. if not then I would definitely vote republican..

Didn't someone announce that he was running for the republican nomination yesterday? I remember hearing somethn on npr, but I forget who it was

commented: There, two dots of rep. hehehe +6

I'm like 'Stein.. A fiscal conservative, but a social liberal... I tend to vote republican most of the time, though..)

Isnt that what most texans vote?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.