Actually, I was once a strong Christian. An orthodox catholic, with a very strong faith in god. However, I actually have weighed the evidence I've seen, and my final conclusion is atheism and nihilism. From my experience and knowledge, I find it impossible for a supreme being to exist in this universe... but, this isn't the correct forum to be discussing religion.. that forum is here:http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread74236-45.html

And I'm sure you can go back to the beginning-middle of the thread and read how I and others reasoned out that there is no god.. (It's a rather long thread, though)

lol.. I prefer this post!:)

Are you allowed to prefer your own posts, or does that count as bragging?

If you don't prefer your own posts, then you're a dummy for posting them. Quoting yourself like that however.... ;)

:)

have you seen the VT thread has been closed? about time i suppose....

Yea, it was b/c of me, duki, and christina.. Arguing about whether or not some1 is psycho just b/c he/she is a killer.. It got pretty bad as I'm sure you've read..

So, the VT thread is closed, and then we hijack this one to talk about its closure for a page? Of course, this one had already died, so I shouldn't complain much...

Votes + Comments

Independent, moderately conservative, and therefore tend to vote for Republicans. I vote on platform, not party. Not much of a Libertarian presence around here (and those that are around have horribly written platforms and no chance of winning)

Yeah, he told Dani that it was just getting out of hand.

:icon_neutral:

What is everyone here?
-Democrat?
-Republican?
-Independent?

I see myself as quite independenct: economically I'm quite Republican, but socially, I'm quite Democratic.

:icon_neutral:

I see myself as quite independenct: economically I'm quite Republican, but socially, I'm quite Democratic.

I'm like 'Stein.. A fiscal conservative, but a social liberal... I tend to vote republican most of the time, though.. (Which has only been like once since I just turned 18 this year lol)

I'm a registered republican but have been a switch-voter in past decades -- meaning voted both democrate and republican depending on who was running. I even voted for Ross Pariot the first year he ran. If Obama gets the democratic nomination then I'll probably vote for him. If not then I may vote republican again, depending on who all is running.

I would never ever vote for the Libertarian party even if God himself was running on that ticket :) They are just tooooo crazy, although I have liked a few of their ideas.

I'm like 'Stein.. A fiscal conservative, but a social liberal... I tend to vote republican most of the time, though.. (Which has only been like once since I just turned 18 this year lol)

:) :) I guess that means you have never voted.:-/

:) :) I guess that means you have never voted.:-/

not in a presidential election:( yet..

I would probably vote for obama too if he won the dem nomination.. if not then I would definitely vote republican..

Didn't someone announce that he was running for the republican nomination yesterday? I remember hearing somethn on npr, but I forget who it was

Votes + Comments
There, two dots of rep. hehehe

I'm like 'Stein.. A fiscal conservative, but a social liberal... I tend to vote republican most of the time, though..)

Isnt that what most texans vote?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.