Because he's her husband.
And I've heard a lot of people talking about how they want to vote for her just because they know that it would bring Bill back into the picture.

What other candidate would you consider by nature of his spouse?

What other candidate would you consider by nature of his spouse?

None. What are you trying to convey? - I've just heard several people discussing this as a reason for their decisions. They like Bill Clinton, so what?

None. What are you trying to convey? - I've just heard several people discussing this as a reason for their decisions. They like Bill Clinton, so what?

That at best, it should be irrelevant. Unless the underlying hope is that a vote for Hillary is a vote for Bill... Then why not vote for Bill?

That at best, it should be irrelevant. Unless the underlying hope is that a vote for Hillary is a vote for Bill... Then why not vote for Bill?

I guess because he is not running.

I guess because he is not running.

Then why is it relevant?

Then why is it relevant?

I'm not saying it is.

I'm not saying it is.

Well, I find it a good question to ask for anyone leaning toward Hillary.

Are you voting for Hillary? Or are you voting for a recollection of Bill?

Frankly, I don't want wishful thinking running the country; I'd prefer a person.

Well, I find it a good question to ask for anyone leaning toward Hillary.

Are you voting for Hillary? Or are you voting for a recollection of Bill?

Frankly, I don't want wishful thinking running the country; I'd prefer a person.

I don't think I'm voting for Hillary, I'm probably going to lean towards Obama.

I don't think I'm voting for Hillary, I'm probably going to lean towards Obama.

The questions in the second paragraph were rhetorical. But they can be applied equally. Does his significant other influence your decision?

I'm joining late, but what about Obama? He is fresh into the legislative branch. Has he sponsored legislation that inspires you?

[edit]How would/could this differ in the executive branch? What new ideas would he present? What obstacles might he face accomplishing these goals?

The questions in the second paragraph were rhetorical. But they can be applied equally. Does his significant other influence your decision?

I'm joining late, but what about Obama? He is fresh into the legislative branch. Has he sponsored legislation that inspires you?

[edit]How would/could this differ in the executive branch? What new ideas would he present? What obstacles might he face accomplishing these goals?

What really draws me to him is the perception (be it real or not) that he hasn't been corrupted by politics yet. Who knows..

What really draws me to him is the perception (be it real or not) that he hasn't been corrupted by politics yet. Who knows..

I don't think it takes too long.

Suddenly he got more charitable, for example.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.