My son bought this for me a couple weeks ago, and now I'm hooked :-O My only real problem is my character dies quite often and then I have to go hunting for his stuff (he loses all his cloths when he dies). I really hate that in a game. If you like first-person hack-and-grab-the-treasure type games then this is a good one. But, if you're using Vista you will need lots and lots of RAM, they recommend 4 gigs. I started out with 1 gig but had to put another gig in my computer. It runs a lot better now, but would probably be even better with 4 gigs.

Anyone know of any mods or cheats for this game? I've searched google but did not find anything.

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by ~s.o.s~

Did by any chance you mean SilverFall becuase there is no game which goes by the name of SilverFail.. :-)

This looks promising.

Hey memory is cheap -- only cost $89.00 (USD). I have no idea what it would cost in India or UK.
And yes, I added it for just that one game.

SOS: Yes I mispelled it. It looks like an 'I' but is in fact an 'L'.

I'm confused. Your character keeps dying so then he runs around naked trying to find his clothes, only to put them on, and die again? :) I'm soooo not a gamer. Can you tell? :)

I changed the name of this thread to SilverFall thinking it was a typo. But then I thought about it for a second, and realized Ancient might have been playing on the idea that his character keeps dying, so I changed it back to Fail.

Oh you should have left it as SilverFall because yes, it was a typo. After the character is revived all he is wearing is his skimpy underware. Fortunately I keep extra cloths and weapons lying around.

Hey memory is cheap -- only cost $89.00 (USD). I have no idea what it would cost in India or UK.
And yes, I added it for just that one game.

Gee, and there are starving chil.... ahhhh, fergit it! Have another gig on me! :|

Oh you should have left it as SilverFall because yes, it was a typo. After the character is revived all he is wearing is his skimpy underware. Fortunately I keep extra cloths and weapons lying around.

Maybe you ought to read some good game guides related to this game. There is no way a full fledged commercial game like it would go at such lengths to frustrate the gamer. There must be something like a stash or a saving option so that you can load the game at a later time. I guess there would be some concept of checkpoint in this game...

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.