More spammers aboard.... ;-)

Congrats!!!!

Now your shooting for 3000 :)

Congrats to you both.

Thanks you guys! ^.^
Yep 3,000 is my next goal. =)

What is after senior poster?

mmmm 3511 posts.......

You'll just have to get there and see ;)

:( I was all set to donate yesterday and get a custom title but then i found that paypal donesnt accept oveseas payments on debit cards from under 18s :( silly. I mean, i buy stuff all the time with verisign.... Lol maybe i should mail you the cash. Air mail.

lol.. Can you change your title at any time if you donate?

Since I have 1k + posts, my goal is 10,000 now!! haha.. It'l be impossible

I think so. I know you can change it if you donate so i dont see any reason why you cant change it at any time.

Dani and (s.o.s i think?) have over 10000 posts.

I think its only dani.. I don't know how she has managed to post that many times ! hahaa.. but I suppose if I ran a forum, I would be posting all the time.. And of course, she can always edit her own posts.. put the count at 10 trillion or somethn lol;)

Lol i think she probably did get most of them herself though. She had many thousands when i joined in 2005 so i dont think shes edit it.

echo $thread_title | sed "s/\(.*\) [^ ]*/\1 ridiculous/"

:-/

huhh

Infacrtion, i am confused...

lol post count = inversely proportional to brain size and number of useful posts.

Gah its 1:15 and im tired. Stop replying or il never get some sleep....... addicted to damiweb!......

lol post count = inversely proportional to brain size and number of useful posts.

Gah its 1:15 and im tired. Stop replying or il never get some sleep....... addicted to damiweb!......

haha.. i know exactly what you mean.. its 7:07 pm here, but I know I'll be on daniweb til like 1 or 2

You get one for every 1000 posts

for every 1000 posts, you get one star.

Yay i have 3 - 4th in a month or 2 hopefully.

huhh

It seemed like a safe way to express my opinion... ;)

Seems accurate for the GL. Some people have lots of useful posts though ;)

Hence this reply :P

i know its 1:34 now. 5 more posts then bedtime for me :(

You could just go to bed and save yourself the hassle... :icon_rolleyes:

KK lol night night (they should so have a smiley with little sleepy z's)

echo $thread_title | sed "s/\(.*\) [^ ]*/\1 ridiculous/"

:-/

What does that mean?

hah idk either

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.