the instructions are very simple... the poster will give their own trivia question.. it must be general in topic... then the next poster will try to answer the given trivia...

can you make one word out of "new door"?

Recommended Answers

All 10 Replies

Yes. I don't know what it is.

What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? (Yes, I expect an answer.)

I demand an answer to my post before i answer your.

I did answer yours. You asked if a word could be made, I said yes. You didn't ask what it was, and I assumed my answer would have reflected that. But if you insist, you can make the phrase "one word" out of "new door." God, that one's so old, I'd forgotten it.

I did answer yours. You asked if a word could be made, I said yes. You didn't ask what it was, and I assumed my answer would have reflected that.

hahaha...:D

Yes. I don't know what it is.

What is the average airspeed velocity of an unladen swallow? (Yes, I expect an answer.)

11 m/s:)

lol, okey this one.

Who was the original blonde bombshell?clue: she lived in a mansion called the 'Pink Palace'?

11 m/s:)

haha, awesome. Didn't think anyone would know of it :P

Wasn't that difficult...I googled and the first thing I came across was this. The answer is ready at your disposal. ;-)

Grr.... i googled that at college and it came up with sex toys. Woops.

Googling is an art... ;-)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.