This thread shal be devoted to all things musical!

Please post favourite songs, bands artists etc and we shal debate and say waht we like

You get the idea!

My current fav song is

Kaiser Cheifs ~ Love's not a Competition (but i'm winning)

I think its fab!

please post ur all time fav songs here to!

Contributors
Replies
Views
10 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by blackcathacker
Featured Replies
  • One of my favorite songs ever would be "Warmness On The Soul" by Avenged Sevenfold. But I have several others that I consider "my favorite." =p Read More

Erste Algemeine Verunsicherung (an Austrian band) Read More

diafol 3,720   6 Years Ago

Metal used to be my life in the 80's. Here's a spotify link to my favourite 70's album of the moment - Montrose by Montrose: [url]http://open.spotify.com/album/2amSBnQhrVdXM6QJK2KBSE[/url] Best track - Space Station #5 Other faves: Sabbath, Free, Metallica, Rainbow, Gary Moore (RIP), Dio (RIP) (note the Ronnie James Dio theme?!) Read More

One of my favorite songs ever would be "Warmness On The Soul" by Avenged Sevenfold. But I have several others that I consider "my favorite." =p

I like more conventional stuff

Bring back the eightes

And defenitaly NOT Pink Floyd ~ old man band they are.

There good but wierd. Did you like that +44 stuff i gave you?

Listening to the balck album right now. Holier than thou and The God That Failed are such cool songs. I wish i could play guitar.

I don't like that song.

Its not (as many believe) an antichristian (or even satanic) song. One of the bands mothers died of a curable disease because she believed the lord would save her so he wrote that song. The same applies to holier than thou. Its about how materialism is bad.

BTW, i know who simple minds are

Its not (as many believe) an antichristian (or even satanic) song. One of the bands mothers diedof a curable diseas because she believed the lord would save her so he wrote that song. The same applies to holider than thou. Its about how materialism is bad.

Oh.. well most people take it the other way, so that's how I took it.

Simple Minds are a scotish rock band who's main time was in the 80's.
With classic hits such as:
Dont you(forget about me), Waterfront
and my personal fav ~ she's a river

BTW Bennet stop on about ur PDA!

>Please post favourite songs, bands artists etc
>and we shal debate and say waht we like
One of my favorite rock songs right now is "Ride" by The Vines. The acoustic guitar mixed with the electronic guitars playing a good melody line makes a very interesting sound.

My all-time favorite pop song has got to be Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes". I love the minor key tonality, along with great singing.

My all-time favorite pop song has got to be Kelly Clarkson's "Behind These Hazel Eyes". I love the minor key tonality, along with great singing.

You picked one of my favorite singers! Kelly Clarkson is very talented and has great range. I love all of her songs. ^.^

I am not a suprem fan of hers but some songs are alright
The Jam and The Clash are better in my opinion!

Nickelback - All the right reasons.. best album

Along with Linkin Park.

Samiem - Dull < damn good song
Mika - Grace Kelly

and a bunch of other i forget. Too many to choose from!

I like that nickelback song called "someday"

I used to like linkin park (I was like 13 when hybrid theory came out so I thaught it was cool to liosten to them lol) but i disklike there newer stuff (meteora was cool though) as it has too much rappyness and less rockiness.

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.