They do. Ive los the link but there is a page that plays a slowed down version of how you remind alonsgide someday and there the same chords, but shifted a few octaves.

Yeah on that site, one's louder and slower so misleading slightly..

but it doesn't matter it works. Animals, Someone that you're with, All the Wrong reasons, Never Again 4 awesome songs.

never heard of them...........
any good?
btw a small band called 'The Automatic' are gd!
famous for 'Monster' and 'Raoul' gr8 song names!

Basically, I like those songs with lyrics I don't understand! For example (Japanese song): Yakusoku by Yui Horie

Basically, I like those songs with lyrics I don't understand! For example (Japanese song): Yakusoku by Yui Horie

lol!! i know .. japanese music is quite soothing to hear. Even if we dont understand the lyrics the music makes me feel good.

actually, i have changed my mind. i want Highland Cathedral now

edit: grr i hate the net. i did a search for it and its got this american singing who must think hes sctootish or something. I mean, im more scottish than he sounded.

what musical instrument have you always wanted to play?

ive always wanted to play the pipes but i dont have the lungs for it :(

Eh, well I've always wanted to play the piano, but I already do. I don't have any others except for maybe the guitar.

what exactly are the pipes?

bagpipes (not the silly irish ones that americans like, real ones)

imagine an organ crossed with a flute lol

I love music, and there are so many choices...
Fave Song right now Luke Doucett - It's Not the Liquor I Miss.

Love European Metal ex: Children of Bodom, Demmu Borgir,

Indi Bands ex: The Postal Service,

Electronic Industrial Rock (oldschool) ex: My Life With The Thrill Kill Kult, And KMFDM.

Modern Adult "contemporary/alternative"

There is so much to discover, However I do not really enjoy the trend of hip-hop, that seems to be dominating the main stream. Enough already... it's so redundant, immature, and silly.--my opinion eh! but I think if the the ocean of this stuff is parted the really intriguing inovative stuff that shouts original genuine passion will have a chance to flourish in the ears and minds of listeners.

Thats all 4 now...any takers?

I'd love to be able to play the guitar or summit......... 'sigh'
One thing i must learn before i die

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.