Metallica. Black album (all of it!!!!)

Oh I agree whole heartedly. Love Metallica's Black album. I also really like songs from some of theatre productions ("Lily's Eyes" from Secret Garden and "Dangerous Game" from Jekyll & Hyde) and comedic songs especially by Tom Lehrer("Masochism Tango" & "South of the Border"). . . yeah I know. . . I'm weird.

Kahlia

jbennet commented: same, black album rocks +14

does anyone like feeder here?

I think I may have heard of them...

i like them

well what about 80's stuff like duran duran and crowded house?

Like it

yay join my club of 80's rule and PINK FLOYD SUCK! ~ does anyone else agree that pink floyd suck??

I dislike the,. Did you like that deep purple track I sent you?

Are you kidding? Pink Floyd don't suck! Wow man, wrong guy to say that too (just kidding, but they don't suck)...

I like Poison, The Alkaline Trio, Dashboard Confessional, Anberlin, My Chemical Romance and some others.

btw yes that deep purple track is gd,
I just hate pink floyd ~ no offence but i dont like there style, songs are far too long and 'dull' in my opinion

I understand where you're coming from in your opinion. A lot of my friends feel that way about Pink Floyd.

Take a look at Wishbone Ash. I like them.

this is why im hot - mims

I love that song. :)

Like the Angel - Rise Against
I Ka Barra (Your Work) - Habib Koité and Bamada
Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against

All good songs.
I Ka Barra (Your Work) by Habib Koité and Bamada is one of the Vista sample songs. I love it!

I wonder if anyone likes Metal in here.Not the super goth type;im just talking about Rammstein and such.

i love techno great stuff and alt. rock

I like rock with a bit of decent pop not the rubbish that comes from some artists *cough* Girls Aloud *cough*, there songs are the worst

Like the Angel - Rise Against
I Ka Barra (Your Work) - Habib Koité and Bamada
Prayer of the Refugee - Rise Against

I like Prayer of the Refugee, haven't heard the other ones you mentioned.

anyone know of E.L.O.?
(Electric Light Orchestra)
There songs include "Mr Blue Sky" and "Don't Bring me Down" ~ which is gr8 live!

Yeah really like E.L.O - Don't bring me down is brilliant.

commented: U like ELO! woop rep for you! +2

I like Maroon 5's new CD.

alt rock is da bomb just now listening to some 90's

Try to find the songs:
Simple Minds ~ New Gold Dream
Fabulous live
and
Simple Minds ~ Life Shot In Black And White
Utterly brilliant Live

i hate country music

I don't like country either.

does anyone like country

Rednecks.

hey im a redneck nerd and i dont listen to country

Well most rednecks around here do

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.