Remember that video in the early 90s where Micheal Jackson smashed things @ the end and it was removed from tv??

Well now you can See it again! :)

Recommended Answers

All 29 Replies

micheal jackson is gay, and shouldn't be allowed to live in the U.S...

so you are saying that gays should be deported???
thats sick man... :(

lol.. no, only gays who like little boys..

commented: Killer funny! +9

micheal jackson is gay, and shouldn't be allowed to live in the U.S...

I think the gay community would be offfended at that comparison :icon_evil: :icon_lol:

commented: fdsafdsa -2

Michael Jackson just needs help. Maybe that's a better way to word it. =p

Yeah, there is no denying that he is a very wierd guy.

commented: testing 123 +9
commented: Why are you reading jbennet's rep sheet? +8

omfg.. I just got a 5 point infraction from my previous post! How the hell is that against the rules, I would like to know?

commented: for swearing i guess -1

lol.. no, only gays who like little boys..

I think it was for this. I know it was meant in jest but it could ofend people.

No, it was this:

oh whatever.. I speak my mind, to hell with political correctness.. michael jackson is a freak, and should probably be shot..

Wtf ever happened to giving your opinion? I think Jackson should be executed like a criminal.. Perhaps the mods don't like it when you say something they disagree with..

commented: hehe -1

what?

thats not really all that offensive?

who is the mod of the geeks lounge anyway? - naure?

Maybe daniweb is turning into a dystopian big brother like forum?

commented: testing 123 -2

Meh, even if it does I will still love it.

lol....

lol.. Big Brother is watching..

It was ancient dragon.. I pm'd him b/c there is no problem with my post.. And even if there is.. who cares? It's my damn opinion and I'm free to say whatever the hell I want (not really, but I like to think so).

commented: and around ... yay -1

how do you tell if you get a negative rep anyway?

Click Control panel;. Green = good rep. Orange = bad rep. I dont know what infractions look like (official warnings). Maybe joshSCH could post a screenshot ? :)

WTF? I have two instances of bad rep! And its all in the "why this scientists believes in god" thread. I think people should stop giving bad rep just because they disagree with you. What does the gray rep color mean?

Negative rep is those orange comments in the control panel.

Infractions are red, and it says them in the category :"Lastest Infractions Received" right before the rep section. They also e-mail you when you get an infraction.

[edit] gray color rep means the person who gave it to you hasn't been a member long and it does not affect your reputation points at all.

commented: and around ... wow. This is great. -1

Is that a .bmp or something, it takes ages to load....

yea, but its a relatively small file.. It doesn't load slow for me

commented: and around ... -1

That's a... dun dun dun

ONE MEGABYTE FILE!!!

That's not relatively small. Especially considering there's no reason not to post a PNG.

But wow. I've never seen the reps other people give you. Ha ha ha.

As for the topic of killing people, who else do you have on your death list?

Well, i was on 11mbps wifi (80211.b) at the time so maybe thats why

and i think you know who josh has on his death list ;)

I didnt know my innocent thread could bring out such hatefullness :(

commented: I don't know why? +9

Well, i was on 11mbps wifi (80211.b) at the time so maybe thats why

and i think you know who josh has on his death list ;)

For many of us, LAN speed isn't the bottleneck. You lucky bum :P
It even took a couple seconds to load in my school computer lab. Using PNG is a lot better in general though :icon_wink:

On the subject of the infraction, it's likely because of wishing death upon someone. While it is expressing an opinion, that's a dangerous one to be putting around. I'd agree with Ancient Dragon on that one, sorry.

im only on on 1mb cable. The 11mbps wifi is between my PDA and cable modem?

Yeah, in that case the Wifi is not the bottleneck.... :P

Meh. I think it is the bottleneck sometimes though. e.g if im downloading a linux iso i always plug my lapto p(wifi g or gigabit) in instead of using wifi. It takes me from like 120kbps to like 300ish

commented: testing 123 back to you :) -3

Hey guys, this is joshsch. Just wanted to let you all know that I was banned from Daniweb b/c of this post:

omfg.. I just got a 5 point infraction from my previous post! How the hell is that against the rules, I would like to know?

It's my damn opinion and I'm free to say whatever the hell I want (not really, but I like to think so).

Sorry, but when you make a death threat then you cannot expect us to sit back and do nothing, your opinion or not. There are rules, and the keep it pleasant one is important otherwise the forums would quickly become a huge mass of absusive posting. We do not allow sexism, racism or religious prejudice in postings, and we certainly do not allow death threats.

No, it was this:

Wtf ever happened to giving your opinion? I think Jackson should be executed like a criminal.. Perhaps the mods don't like it when you say something they disagree with..

lol.. Big Brother is watching..

It was ancient dragon.. I pm'd him b/c there is no problem with my post.. And even if there is.. who cares? It's my damn opinion and I'm free to say whatever the hell I want (not really, but I like to think so).

I don't give out infractions because I disagree with someone (even you). If I did that then you would have been banned a long long time ago. I do however give infrations for violations of the posted public rules. If you have not read them, now would be a good time to do that. I almost never ever given infractions for minor violations of the rules in Geeks Lounge, which people are allowed to let their hair down and discuss things in a more light-hearted, relaxed way then they would be able to in other boards, such as the C/C++ board.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.