I think the autobahn is a good idea. I don't know how it would work in America though. People could satisfy their speed hunger and there would be less illegal drag racing. If people need to get somewhere real fast they can and it isn't illegal. Anyone that gets on it realizes that it will be somewhat dangerous and will be more cautious (hopefully). It might be useful for a wider spread emergency too.

I think the autobahn is a good idea. I don't know how it would work in America though. People could satisfy their speed hunger and there would be less illegal drag racing. If people need to get somewhere real fast they can and it isn't illegal. Anyone that gets on it realizes that it will be somewhat dangerous and will be more cautious (hopefully). It might be useful for a wider spread emergency too.

Is the autobahn just a huge straight stretch? I don't know much about it.

Mostly straight but mot always. Its a large motorway system constructed mainly under Hitler's rule and was one of the first motorways in the world.

Wow, haven't learned about that in history yet.

hitler built a lot of cool things. he would have left quite a legacy for germany had he not spoilt it with the genocide and war

Too bad he was psychotic. =p

in his earlier years he was in the first world war with his dog or summit. his dog died in the trenches ~ that probs made him psychotic

in ww1, wasnt his life saved by a jew rather ironically?

What's weird is the fact that he was Jewish. =/

Yeah, I think he was like 1/5 Jewish or something like that. What I thought was interesting is that chemical gas was found after World War 2 but was never used. Hitler was gassed when he fought in World War 1. It almost makes him seem like he has a shred of humanity, but then again you could contribute that to the fact that Germany's winds usually blow from West to East (but why would he have the gas weapons?)

we learnt that lesson. in ww1 the british used gas against the germans (the germans were doing it too) but the wind blew it back at our own troops. Maybe hitler kept the gas in case ww2 turned into trench warfare

im 16 and i drive an di know that im a good driver ive been driving since i was 14 so its not a big deal to me cause my dad taught me how to drive in like this dirt roads and then i took my driving test which i did amazinf on *cough* so yeah i g2g later

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.