You guys should play a game where you see how long you can keep some random called person on the phone.That was pretty fun back in teh day until there was caller ID and everybody started to *69 us.We went to some restaurant and did it then.

No *69 is when you see who the last person to call was. *67 is what you put before you dial a number so the caller ID doesn't pick it up.

1471 is what we do here to get told the last phone number that rang you

we dont have caller ID I dont think

Oh, so you can't receive anonymous calls?

You can (most mobile (cell) phones are like that) but I dont know how...

Have you seen comercials for the new iPhone? I really want it but I'm not willing to spend that much money for it. I also don't want AT&T.

Tell me. Does anyone knows ( or more correctly, remembers ) a song which contains the following lines:

Whenever you should go away, and nobody else is near, there's always a kiss to remember from you to me.

there is also this line but i dont know if it is in the same song but i do believe ( not 100% ) that it is from the same author:

Mississippi. All along it rolls.

It is a very old song. I think it is from the sixties or seventies. That is why i said remember is more correct. If anyone does can you send me the lyrics. Or even just the artist?

hmm.. I'm not sure. Do a google search for those lyrics.

>hmm.. I'm not sure. Do a google search for those lyrics.

i asked earlier if anyone had the lyrics to a song. no need to respond. i tracked it down. the problem was that i had neither author nor lyrics. but its fine now. i have got them both. it is mississippi by pussycat.

Hey sk8,you should get that iPhone.I was goin to get it anyway.Having all of those features sure beats having a crappy network like at&t.

iphone is junk.. Look who designed it.

Yeah but iPhone is only on the AT&T network. And it's still way too expensive. What makes you think it's junk, Josh?

Its made by Apple. :D

From what I've heard, it's really buggy anyway.

Is it even out yet? Yeah, I hate macs. But the ipod works great and has no bugs.

Zune>ipod :)

Its not out yet, but it's really buggy (from the beta testers).. of course, the finished product may be better.. however, I refuse to own anything thats made from Apple.

Zune>ipod

I didn't care to choose from either of those; I went with Archos even though it's French. :p

Never heard of that either.

You can also try out the ones by Creative and IRiver.

Zen=crap

It has good ratings though...

Yea, its above the Zune in sells.. I have no idea why though..

the Iriver and Zen are popular here

Hey jbennet, your PM box is full.

oh wait

It can hold one hundred right?

Correct.

Josh,yours is full too.at least it was...I'm not sure anymore.iPhone rules....coming out in like.....3 days.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.