> Okay......anybody know any get rich quick schemes on the internet?
Wake up and start working.

haha.. damn Sanjay has to crush our dreams with his realism..

Well, you could always spam e-mail everyone...
There is always someone willing to send off £10 for something random...

I wonder if anyone's tried a network-based Ponzi scheme yet?

There aren't any. There's plenty that claim to be though.

I see your post count is approx 1600 since march. So you like posting on a wide variety of topics. I have posted about 20 posts at myLot.com which pays for posts, so far that's got me $0.5 so you would be looking at something like $40 for you 1600 posts.

Th pay for posts? Why would they do that?

Th pay for posts? Why would they do that?

Because the site is full of ads (not that many actually it's quite a good balance) They are sharing their advertising revenue in exchamge for content... pause. Now there's a thought!

So to build a community they're offering to pay for posts. Its very addictive!

A more professional site is Helium.com. These are proper articles that can be purchased by sites wanting relevant content. There's writing competitions too. I've only done one article there so far.

I wonder if anyone's tried a network-based Ponzi scheme yet?

I'm involved in one right now. It's called the US Social Security System. Look at how it's set up and compare it with Ponzi... Scary!

What's Ponzi?

Ever hear of google? :icon_rolleyes:

I bet ponzi doesn't have -earth though.Anyone zoomed to their house with that.Some women got mad because she went to her house, and she saw her cat in the window.....and says it's a violation of privacy.

i tried google-earth-ing my house once... there's a cloud on top of it... lol

Haha, really? That's interesting. I saw my car parked in my driveway. That's it.

We get a crappy resolution over the UK.

I just hate how sometimes you can clearly see big squares and you know that isn't part of the terrain, it's the way Google Earth does it sometimes I guess.

We get a crappy resolution over the UK.

And even where it's good it's about 10 years old!

i know its probably cold war spy sattaleite lol

How can you find out how old the picture actually is?

How can you find out how old the picture actually is?

Just by having lived in the area long enough to know from certain details. Knowing when the house nextdoor built their extension for example. Which was 9 years ago and it's missing from the sat pic so it must be > 9 years old. But it can't be more than 12 years old because the bungalow built at the end of the close 12 years ago is in the sat pic.

I'm surprised it's actually that old.

my house picture is sometime in the early 90s ('91 i think, yay i was just 1 !) as it has our old car but just down the road the picture is from about 2 years ago. Maybe they just focus more on the important streets.

Yea, the pictures of my town are really old.. must be in the 90s as well b/c there is nothing where my house should be :-/

mmm i would love to show you but i dont want to post my adress on the net :)

ill make a screenshot instead

if that's in the UK, imagine Central America... our pics must be like 20 years old... there are lots of details missing in those pictures, like a highway, some buildings... etc.

Stupid discriminating googlists.

mother f***ers... i mean... is it that hard to take some actual satellite pictures? :D

anyway, do you imagine how hard it must be to put all these sat pics together to assimilate an air view so accurate you can see your car in your garage?

Well, they can't see through my garage, but I can see it in my driveway.

i can't even see my garage...

Can you see the continent that your garage is on?

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.