On the right, near the top.

Ahh, thanks for being so kind to show me.

well there is no point writing a tutorial cuz it wont help a numskull like you anyway.

Whoa whoa, cut it out!

commented: ehh!! that was out of anger.. Sorry :) +1

At one point their tallest roller coaster was the magnum which looks huge. I haven't ridden it yet. Then they made a taller one the millenium force which is awsome. The first hill was so big I started to see black spots on the way down. You can't see the track. I was in line for the tallest one they have the top thrill dragster but it always breaks down (which has me a little worried sometimes) and they had to cancel the rides on it when there were only two people in front of me. We left the line and ten minutes later it was running again. But that one is just 90 degrees up then 90 degrees down and it's really tall but there's nothing else to it and its over in like 2 seconds. I still haven't ridden it yet though. I'm looking forward to it.

Wow... that sounds like fun :)

Na

Na!

haha... that was random ;)

Kumquat.
That was not.

<whatever makes someone happy>

Kumquat.
That was not.

? kumquat?

commented: Read the thread topic. -1
commented: Equaliser.. i guess ur boy friend is still mad at me for down rep you :D +2

ha, thanks Rashakil for the bad rep.
you're def cool!

anyways!
I really like daniweb.
I really like taco bell, getting ready to eat it now.
I love my bf.
I LOVE HALO.
And I definitely like this thread.
It rocks. ;o)

? kumquat?

Banana...so, kumquat.

Banana...so, kumquat.

ohh

Maybe because nobody knows its there -- this is the first I heard of it. I probably wouldn't use it anyway even if I had because I just don't visit chatrooms.

I like chatting, and tried the Daniweb chat room an year ago. There were not many users, so I gave up. :(

Why did he give you bad rep?

(random comment that isn't too random)

...I think that was too random.

Yeah, so I went to my old job at Taco Bell because it was remodeled after there was a grease fire inside (which was after I quit) and I saw my old manager, the one I actually liked, and he had a big scar on his face. After leaving it came to me, he must have been burned in the fire. It's kind of scary how bad things can happen to people that you know so well. I might get my job there again cause it's a new store and the managers I didn't like aren't there anymore.

Wow, that's crazy. =(

But I love taco bell. I ate it today.

Yeah, their food is great. Does anyone else have a Chipotle or is that just local?

So Rashakil Fol gave you bad rep because you didn't follow the thread topic which says to post anything you want to? I'm sick of the whole bad rep thing. Just because of the thread topic you should be able to say whatever you want and from now on anyone that gives bad rep to anyone else on this thread will get bad rep from me (unless it is very very obviously deserved) and I know I'll probably get bad rep just for this post but let it happen. Don't give bad rep for no reason unless you're willing to get some in return.

commented: thanks :) +9

So Rashakil Fol gave you bad rep because you didn't follow the thread topic which says to post anything you want to? I'm sick of the whole bad rep thing. Just because of the thread topic you should be able to say whatever you want and from now on anyone that gives bad rep to anyone else on this thread will get bad rep from me (unless it is very very obviously deserved) and I know I'll probably get bad rep just for this post but let it happen. Don't give bad rep for no reason unless you're willing to get some in return.

Thanks...
I also don't like the rep system, it's stupid.
And EVERYTIME I bad rep someone for a good reason over something, WolfPack "equalizes" it, even when they bad rep me just to get me back and he doesn't "equalize" any of mine because he has something against me, obviously. Almost everyone in Daniweb does. WolfPack even gives good reps to people who make fun of me - and I'm sick and tired of it. People get mad at me just because I have an opinion of some sort. It's really stupid and unfair. And I guess I should expect some bad reps for this post also. =/

commented: Yeah, what gives?!?!? Here's some good on ya! +9

Well, the way I see it right now, who really cares if I have bad rep? Especially if everyone knows what kind of reputation you really have.

Well, the way I see it right now, who really cares if I have bad rep? Especially if everyone knows what kind of reputation you really have.

This is true.

> And EVERYTIME I bad rep someone for a good reason over something, WolfPack "equalizes"
Actually someone goes out and equalizes any kind of bad rep given ot anyone, and even I try that out. Didn't I give that to 'sk8ndestroy' ? Didn't I give it out to you ? And I guess considering that me, wolfpack and the others can go a long way in influencing someone's rep (almost 10-20 points) I don't see any problem even if you get bad repped by 2-3 normal posters.

<something here to keep things on topic which is basically how off topic I can go>

commented: yes, you are right. +9

Actually someone goes out and equalizes any kind of bad rep given ot anyone, and even I try that out. Didn't I give that to 'sk8ndestroy' ? Didn't I give it out to you ? And I guess considering that me, wolfpack and the others can go a long way in influencing someone's rep (almost 10-20 points) I don't see any problem even if you get bad repped by 2-3 normal posters.

<something here to keep things on topic which is basically how off topic I can go>

Yeah, I've realized that you, sos, do give out equalizers to everyone. You don't just seclude who you give them to, and I do think that is fair.
And you speak the truth. Thanks.

> And EVERYTIME I bad rep someone for a good reason over something, WolfPack "equalizes"

Oh, well thanks for that. I actually thought you to meant to give me negative and clicked positive by accident. Just wondering, why did you think I should have had an "equalizer" after I said what I did? After reading it later I thought it thought it wasn't the best thing for me to say. But either way, thanks for that.

I just gave you a bad rep because you down repped me despite the thread topic. You don't like quotations from Katamari Damacy? I'll give a good rep the next time I find a good post of yours after I can rep you again. And Wolfpack came a year ago and started typing Japanese, so how are we supposed to reply to that?

The problem here is if we down rep a person like christina >you her home family comes against that person.

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread77764-3.html

check out the link. The word pussy = cat and it was rhyming word. don't know what those two were thinking. And yeah duki is christina's boy friend.. And the dude is been bad reppin me ever since i bad repp Christina. The worse part was i get threatening mails that il be reported. :D

No offense Christina. After all this is Anything and everything goes thread. :twisted:

The problem here is if we down rep a person like christina >you her home family comes against that person.

http://www.daniweb.com/techtalkforums/thread77764-3.html

check out the link. The word pussy = cat and it was rhyming word. don't know what those two were thinking. And yeah duki is christina's boy friend.. And the dude is been bad reppin me ever since i bad repp Christina. The worse part was i get threatening mails that il be reported. :D

No offense Christina. After all this is Anything and everything goes thread. :twisted:

Yeah he's my boyfriend but it isn't like I tell him to go bad rep you.
That word wasn't clarified as a cat.
But I'm about to quit Daniweb so it's okay.

Well nobody asked you to quit daniweb. Dont take it hard on yourself.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.