Well nobody asked you to quit daniweb. Dont take it hard on yourself.

Yeah, no one asked me to but I know that half of Daniweb probably wants me gone anyway. According to my "stupid" thread about the gas thing.... it seems as if everyone does. WolfPack called me a B****, 'Stein, you, and again WolfPack agree with Narue in basically calling me stupid and gullible... So I'm really about to just quit all of this.
There's more drama in Daniweb then there is in my high school.

When did i call you a b***h. To tell you the truth im not angry with you. You did get my last mail didn't you? You take people's suggestions and comments in the wrong way. What WolfPack said was wrong. Send a mail to davey. Tell him how you feel. And one more thing. Please stop giving bad rep's to people and tell your BF to stop that too. People can clearly see the picture. Sorry if i ever been rude to you.

When did i call you a b***h. To tell you the truth im not angry with you. You did get my last mail didn't you? You take people's suggestions and comments in the wrong way. What WolfPack said was wrong. Send a mail to davey. Tell him how you feel. And one more thing. Please stop giving bad rep's to people and tell your BF to stop that too. People can clearly see the picture. Sorry if i ever been rude to you.

If they deserve a bad rep, I'll give it to them, it's not like their points go down all that much anyway. I didn't say you called me a b****. I said you gave good reps to Narue for making fun of my thread... or rather, me. But I clearly understand, I'm stupid.
I'm done.

commented: Dont go :) +2

Ehhh!! it was suppose to be a joke. Why do always have to take words in a wrong way? Hope your boyfriend doesn't shoot wolfpack out of his shoes. :D

Ehhh!! it was suppose to be a joke. Why do always have to take words in a wrong way? Hope your boyfriend doesn't shoot wolfpack out of his shoes. :D

;) I doubt he will.

lol... Well he will keep shooting him with bad rep's.. hee hee.. ;)

Hmm, if you've already made up your mind about leaving (which it seems you have), why are you still here? I don't hate you*, but you clearly have a problem with criticism. Since forums like this tend to be more critical than real life due to anonymity, you need to grow some thicker skin. You also need to understand that people have different personalities and ways of expressing themselves. Normal for me is clearly very offensive to you, but I'm not going to change just because you don't like it. I doubt anyone will.

So if you're going to leave, leave. Stop whining about how poor little you is being hated by the mean people. If you just suck it up and stop making such a stink, you'll realize that things blow over very quickly and disappear. If you keep complaining about imagined insults, you just put yourself into a downward spiral that ends up as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If you really do think you're being harassed, report those people to the admins. A legitimate grievance is worthless if the people who can take care of it don't know that it exists.

* Really, I don't. I don't even know you, but I have come to several conclusions about you that annoy me. However, I don't let those conclusions dictate how I interact with you, so that's completely irrelevant. I'm just as "mean" to other people as I am to you, so don't feel like you're being singled out.

commented: Thanks +1

> I'm just as "mean" to other people as I am to you, so don't feel like you're being singled out.
Good thing moderators are outside the 'mean' domain ;-)

> But I clearly understand, I'm stupid. I'm done.
You have just started out in your life. Like Narue previously said, these things do and will happen. Running away won't solve your problems, face them, fight them. Good luck.

commented: That's what i said big B :) +2
commented: To gain, you must lose something of equal value. -1
commented: You are gaining. +2

...I'm hungry. I'm gonna get something to eat. Haha, well I decided not to care too much about my reputation even though it shouldn't be all that bad, just because Daniweb is fun whether I have good or bad rep. and I don't want to be afraid to say something for fear of bad rep.

commented: Good attitude. :) +12
commented: Yep. +7
commented: You earned another one. +2

Hmm, if you've already made up your mind about leaving (which it seems you have), why are you still here? I don't hate you*, but you clearly have a problem with criticism. Since forums like this tend to be more critical than real life due to anonymity, you need to grow some thicker skin. You also need to understand that people have different personalities and ways of expressing themselves. Normal for me is clearly very offensive to you, but I'm not going to change just because you don't like it. I doubt anyone will.

Wow, what to say to this....
I didn't proclaim that I was leaving... yet. - I just said that I really wanted to. And I don't have a problem with criticism, I do however have a problem with being embarrassed. I understand completely that people have different personalities, but I'll admit that of course I don't know how to deal with all of them, who does?
And I never asked you to change... nor did I ask anyone else to.

So if you're going to leave, leave. Stop whining about how poor little you is being hated by the mean people. If you just suck it up and stop making such a stink, you'll realize that things blow over very quickly and disappear. If you keep complaining about imagined insults, you just put yourself into a downward spiral that ends up as a self-fulfilling prophecy.

If you think I am whining, then maybe you should go tutor first graders as I do. - I am just simply venting. And venting does not = whining. Everyone does it... even intellectual Narue does.

* Really, I don't. I don't even know you, but I have come to several conclusions about you that annoy me. However, I don't let those conclusions dictate how I interact with you, so that's completely irrelevant. I'm just as "mean" to other people as I am to you, so don't feel like you're being singled out.

Ditto.

I can't remember such levels of interpersonal drama ever on this forum, before christina came here.

I can't remember such levels of interpersonal drama ever on this forum, before christina came here.

...and you're just adding to the drama

There's more drama in Daniweb then there is in my high school.

Aaahh..., those where glorious days. When I used to think that having
a girlfriend was more important that eating. Yeap, the good old days
when I used to have hair and .... Oh, wait a minute, I never went to
highschool. Never mind.

commented: That was funny. +2
commented: ;o) +9
commented: Haha.. good one +2

But to solve this whole problem...
I will say this:

I know not everyone likes me here, which is fairly new to me... I'm usually liked by everyone who gets to know me. But I'll get used to it. Narue has basically told me that I should suck it up, and I will take her advice... she's older than me and makes a good point. I do admit that I overreact about a lot of stuff, and that is something I am trying to overcome even in the real life. Yes, I do have a problem with not being liked by everyone, but I've realized that many different people clash. I just want to say I'm sorry to anyone who feels angry towards me for something I've done to them... and please forgive me.. I think I have a lot to learn.

highschool. Never mind.

;o)
Were you home schooled?

highschool. Never mind.

I love high school. I don't really feel like leaving. But then there's college and that sounds like a great experience.

christina>you, we'd love to see you on the chat room. Most of the regulars there (myself included) aren't good at starting conversations, so it ends up being painfully quiet.

christina>you, we'd love to see you on the chat room. Most of the regulars there (myself included) aren't good at starting conversations, so it ends up being painfully quiet.

I might join that sometime. ;o) Thanks for the invite.
Do I just click on the IRC Chat Network button to get in?

;o)
Were you home schooled?

No, I was kidding. Just trying to relief the tention in this thread a little bit.
However, since you asked, I was born in a country without highschool.
I started to work at the age of nine to help my family.

commented: Kudos to you my friend. Hats off. +19

No, I was kidding. Just trying to relief the tention in this thread a little bit.
However, since you asked, I was born in a country without highschool.
I started to work at the age of nine to help my family.

Oh my goodness... Nine years old... that's awful. :( I'm sorry.

Oh my goodness... Nine years old... that's awful. :( I'm sorry.

Don't be, it was sometime ago, and it taught things I would have never learn about life.

Canary Islands. Close to Africa.
It belongs to Spain. However life is much different that before. When I was a kid, these Islands were kind of almost in the post-civil-spanish war state, people were very poor, even when in the main land (Spain) was OK. Now things has changed a lot. There's better schooling and even an university in my island.

Are you ever going to move back?

Are you ever going to move back?

I always played with that idea in my mind. But the truth is now I feel
an American, even when I have a heavy accent, even when my children can write and spell English better than me.
This is my country now that gave me opportunities in order to have a family. That adopted me and allow me to have a job.
So... probably not.

Great story. My girlfriend is like that. Her and her brother and her sister all speak, write and read in perfect Enlgish but her parents speak with thick accents. They're from Poland. I consider them Americans just as much as any of the rest of us, especially considering hardly any of us are truly 100% pure bred Americans (just the Native Americans who are discriminated too).

I have never felt discriminated. I have been ridiculed from time to time, mostly from people that should have recieved my pitty rather than my anger. Nothing new there.

I'm in the school library...
shows how addicted I am to Daniweb. ;o)

Only one more day of school before Cedar Point! I really don't want to go tomorrow. So, what's new with everyone else today?

I'm jealous.. ;)

I have 2 more weeks of school and I've never been to Cedar Point.

Lucky!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.