i was on at school during business class :P.. well i found out about this website when i was searching the winter bells game and i forgot what the name was called and i put the bells game and then i saw this site and i was like this looks like a cool site and alot of active members so i joined ;)

Cool, I was searching for how to figure out a problem with my wireless router and found this website. Since then I've been addicted. That wasn't even very long ago. This is the cool thread so post anything you want on it. =)

anyways!
I really like daniweb.

Me too...

I really like taco bell, getting ready to eat it now.

Ewwww!!!!

I love my bf.

Hope so!

I LOVE HALO.

I used to have one. Traded them in for a couple of horns. Nice red ones.

And I definitely like this thread.
It rocks. ;o)

It's OK. A little kumquatty if you ask me...

But I love taco bell. I ate it today.

Gross! Try something with a little flavor -- like Taco Johns. They Taco Bravo is great!!!

I love high school. I don't really feel like leaving.

Well, stop getting good grades and you can stay. No wait, this is America. They'll pass you anyway.

commented: hahahaha... :D +2
commented: The horn things made me laugh. +2

> I'm just as "mean" to other people as I am to you, so don't feel like you're being singled out.
Good thing moderators are outside the 'mean' domain ;-)

> But I clearly understand, I'm stupid. I'm done.
You have just started out in your life. Like Narue previously said, these things do and will happen. Running away won't solve your problems, face them, fight them. Good luck.

Yes ~s.o.s~ was right my dear. Sometimes you can't take very seriously what you are told or how you are treated out here. If you do you might develop "daniphobia";) . I remember weeks ago when somebody came out of the blues and told me point blank that my thread or question was "silly". He took my question out of context and called it "silly". On the face value it looked insulting but instead I took time to explain why I think I asked a proper question. He is not even the one to whom I had directed my question. I was only curious to know to what extent guys over here in africa are contributing to outsourced software projects from other parts of the world and he called it silly. Although the person to whom I directed the question offered no comment but all I did was ignore and move on because you will always have the GOOD, the BAD and the UGLY! and you should have known by now because you have been around for some time. Peace:cool:

commented: well said :) +2

Yeah, no one asked me to but I know that half of Daniweb probably wants me gone anyway

Christina my dear, I for one do not want you to leave Okay. I believe you are quite an interesting young lady and you really spice up things around here. PLEASE DON'T LEAVE:)

commented: thanks, you had good advice. +9

i found about this site like last week and everythime im bored i just coem and chill and talk to people

Gross! Try something with a little flavor -- like Taco Johns. They Taco Bravo is great!!!

Taco Johns? I have never heard of that... is it big?

*has skipped to the last page*

i found daniweb while looking for help in my IT work.

don't go christina i need the female company!

and err, yeah. I just wanted to post XD

commented: ;o) I'll stay just for you. +9

Yeah, I know this might sound stupid. But what does IT actually mean? The only thing I could come up with is internet tech.

Information Technology, usually.

Well, stop getting good grades and you can stay. No wait, this is America. They'll pass you anyway.

Man, you almost made have a laugh attack. This thread is not healthy.

Laughing is plenty healthy. As long as you can still breathe. =)

I whole heartedly agree with that [:)]
But point in question is, does that really happen(mercy passing)?

I love to laugh. It's good for the soul. =)

I just got back from Cedar Point yesterday. It was great! We got there before the park opened and everybody was crammed in by the gates. Me and Bobby worked our way to the front and when there was about a minute left for it to open people were slipping through the gates but not going anywhere. They were getting in a racing stance so we figured we had to sprint to make it to the top thrill dragster. So everyone was in a racing position and they said we could go and it was an all out sprint about 600 or so meters to the top thrill dragster without getting trampled. We finally made it there and the line was really short. But before the park was open a few people were already in because they stayed at the hotel. We were watching the dragster from there and one of them didn't make it over and fell back the way it came from. Apparently that happens about twice a day. When it happens they just launch them again. So we got on and it shot us really fast, all at once and that butterfly feeling you get in your stomach when you go down a hill happened on the way up. When we were at the top it was moving so slow I thought we might fall back and at the time that would have been the scariest thing that could have happened. But it made it over and you could see the whole park and further. It's the highest point in the entire park. Then it fell forward, straight down, all three hundred however many feet high it is 90 degrees. It was the first ride we went on all day and it really woke me up.

Wow lucky you!
=)
I'm jealous.

Yeah, well today I found out something. On the way back from Cedar Point yesterday I had a headache and when I got home the first thing I did was go to sleep and I didn't wake up until this morning. When I woke up I faintly recalled that my girlfriend called me at some point but I don't remember what I said to her. When I woke up my cell phone was open next to me. After Karolina got off work I went to her house and she told me that I talked to her last night and mumbled some really mean things to her. What's funny is that I don't remember ANY of it. But she's not mad at me cause she realizes I was pretty much talking in my sleep. I just didn't know that you could have a conversation with someone while you're asleep. I don't remember any of it except answering the phone.

Lol. I think I've actually done that once with my bf too. I guess you were just really tired and sometimes that can happen when you're in a deep sleep.

Yeah, I was. I fell asleep with a headache right when I got home. It's kind of funny though. She said I sounded confused. I was like, "Why are you talking to me? Who is this?" lol

=D
That's hilarious.
I wonder how our brain can somehow subconsciously work like that.

I don't know. I think I talk in my sleep sometimes anyway, but this time someone was actually talking back to me so it kept me going even though I was asleep. lol

ha that sounds funny ~ sleep conversation

I've heard about people sleep eating?! anyone do that?

My friend did that the other day.

Haha, no but I saw it on Drew Carey once.

Lol... it was sooo hilarious.
My friend, Jessica was in class asleep with her face up and mouth open... so my other classmates thought it would be funny to put half a cookie in her mouth to wake her up. But as soon as they put it in her mouth she started chomping at it and ate the whole thing without waking up. We told her after she woke up and she said she didn't remember anything. Lol it was the funniest thing I've ever witnessed.

Hahaha, I gotta try that now. Next time someone's sleeping in class...

Haha I know, it's awesome.

I speak about computers in my dreams according to my parents.... thats really wierd.

Those sounds like complicated dreams.

I speak about computers in my dreams according to my parents.... thats really wierd.

Lol you know you're a geek when you talk about computers in your sleep. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.