Bista shall never touch the machine i use
unless bill gates comes to my house and forces me to install it

Why don't you like Vista?

i think that the gameboy colour is the shiz

I still have my gameboy color. I play it every once in a while. It's cool. I don't like the newer nintendo ds or sp. I think it was kind of a stupid thing to come out with the nintendo sp not long after the gameboy advance and then almost right after the sp the nintendo ds came out. If you bought any of those when they were new they came almost immediately outdated. Nintendo kind of screwed over there loyal fans with that. No offense to Nintendo fans out there but that's another reason why I like playstation and playstation 2 a lot. They had so much longevity. The ps2 is still not out of date yet. They're still making new games for it all the time.

I agree with the PS comments, but i do like the DS! ~ PSP apparently has battery life problems, so not getting it.
BTW i dislike Vista because JBennet had it and he told me it was crap, and that there is no service pack yet, so hacky hacky time into computer = FRAUD = you loose all of your money = Crying = swearing etc.

That doesn't sound good. Do you think they'll come out with whatever it is that would make it so a computer with Vista couldn't be hacked.

well they need service packs ~ and fast!
XP is on like service pack 2 or 3 dunno which

I hope it doesn't turn into a Windows ME.

I still have my gameboy color. I play it every once in a while. It's cool.

Same here! ;)

I used to have a Gameboy advance that someone gave to me as a gift but I don't know where it is.

I have the GB Colour, GBA, GBA SP, GBA emulator for the pc (uber fun :)) and of course a DS (ridge racer for DS sucks big time) but New Super Mario Bro's is the best game i have for it!

one word.......sega.............???????????.........???

commented: Cool Avatar! +3

Sega was awesome.

I only ever had a sega. Oh. I had a PS1 too, but didn't play it all that much. I loved my Sega. Knew all the cheats. All the shortcuts. Secrets to all my games :) I think I obsess easily ... might be one of my more psychopathic traits, heh. All the new versions of the classic games give me headaches ... Not really, but ... they're too shiny. The Sega had a rustic charm about it.

I like my Xbox

Hey, someone else has a final fantasy seven avatar!

yeah, man.Cloud is the bomb.He isn't as cool as sephiroth though.:)The best ff ever.I don't care what people say about the new one for the playstation 2, but that was the best one.anyway,sega was awesome because it had so many goood titles like toejam and earl, and beyond oasis.I used to borrow the game genie from my sister, and I would use it on all of my games.I would be playing beyond oasis and light crusader right now if my dad would let me take it out of the closet.:(

oh yeah,does anyone know how to play any of the RPG maker games.I bought the second one, and I can barely understand the basis of scripts and lands.If anyone knows,help me out.:)Thanks.

well they need service packs ~ and fast!
XP is on like service pack 2 or 3 dunno which

We are now on XP SP2. XP SP3 will be the last XP service pack. It is scheduled for 2008 and is likely not to be a real service pack at all, but more like a collection of all the updates and hotfixes since SP2 (they did the same thing with win2k)

I think when XP SP3 comes out, window server 2003 will get SP2 and Vista will get SP1

well, i had an original Sega megadrive (not the naff thing that Argos offers!)
16 bit graphics......ah those were the days when sonic the hedgehog pwnd all!

I liked streets of rage

Oh yeah,streets of rage.I had that game.It was pretty cool,but nowhere near final fight.

The SP and the Advance are the same. They play the same games. They are the same inside. Only differnece is the look.

And serunson misunderstood me. Vista is more secure than xp currently is. What i was saying was that SP1 aught to make it more stable

I think when XP SP3 comes out, window server 2003 will get SP2 and Vista will get SP1

SP2 for Server 2003 was released a few weeks ago.

Ah dude, my grandma has streets of rage on sega genesis.. That game rocked lol.. You play some games on the ps2 then go back to the Sega or even the Atari, and ur like WTF! lol

Graphics change so much, changing from PC to PS2 to PS1 then back down to Sega Megadrive ~ pixel power!

lol:)

oh...has anyone found a glitch in the FF7 game where you can beat the game on the 3rd disk.My brother found this, and I couldn't believe it.He says there is a thingwhere you can have aeris and sephiroth in your party.He says that it was a game save though.....

Ah dude, my grandma has streets of rage on sega genesis.. That game rocked lol.. You play some games on the ps2 then go back to the Sega or even the Atari, and ur like WTF! lol

I had it for the sega megadrive (had that just b4 i got a ps1)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.