Hey I'm Ko and I have just joined this forum. I heard many things about this site as well on Digital Points forum, so I figure I should check it out too!

I'm a college freshman student, planning to go into med school in future. And YES, believe it or not, i LOVE being a web geek and working with scripts and being online and chat or simeply surf around.

I'm from California, 949 area.

Hmm what else.. just ask if you want to know more. I'm no good at telling about me without questions being asked (hence my myspace and such 'about me sections' empty or short haha)

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

Welcome to Daniweb, Ko! :o)

Thanks for the welcome! =p

Alright time to get back on viewing the tips and tricks in the forums.

Later!

No problem... :)

Hi 2 u!

I have to say this is the best community in greeting newcomers or newbies (or noobs) !

thanks again!

(oh yeah is there any specific topic I can chat in freely? - just asking since I talk alot and prone to unexpected infractions because of that :( )

Welcome to daniweb!

If you want to just have general off topic chit chat the please post in the Geek's Lounge board (coffee house -> geeks lounge)

Hi Ko, welcome aboard mate. As jbennet says, pop over to the Geek's Lounge for informal off-topic chat.

whoa nice one,welcome to daniweb see yah

Hey Ko welcome to DaniWeb

Hey Ko, welcome dude. Your Name sounds like your a martial art master?

(slap my face in despair at arjunsasidharan's potentially ofensive comment)

whoa all of you are awesome!
yup i'm already posting random sometimes digressive, I mean I am socializing with a manner in Geek's Lounge!

Its fun and I love it here!

ehh nah, I'm martial arts master only when I am required to "print" my name : KO, haha most time,s just Ko. tiny lil "o". =p

Are you of asian decent, Ko?

your part korean arent you christina?

Yep, that's why I was asking... :)

yup i'm pure aisan haha
born in Myanmar (SE asia) and raised both in there and japan.

korean? sweet!

That's awesome. :)
Yep my mom is Korean. I've been there 3 times, Hong Kong once, and Tokyo once. It was nice. Hopefully I'll be able to go back there sometime next year.

i've met many koreans back in japan! very nice people and imo, most korean girls are ehh prettier than japanese girls ! XD

Aww ... well thanks! :)

haha..now i really miss the old times back in Japan..sigh...

Oh yeah..i cant wait for 3 days weeknd :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.