Well, I was banned for a day.. and was kinda pissed at the mods.. I needed to study for AP tests and finals anyway:-/

But yea, you must have been on here 24/7! lol

I don't like counting down. I prefer the other one. Ye should'a' started at a million or something.

or.. how about this.. the person who says '0' earns a cash prize of $1 million from Dani.

Sound good to anyone else?

haha.. I thought of writing an autoposter, myself.. Me and you should write one, each in our favorite language. Maybe we can reach infinity rather quickly..

Yea, okay.. my million dollar prize idea has been decided. Dani gives the person who says "0" (appropriately) $1 million.. unless the person isn't me.

haha.. damn it.. you would beat me as I do not know how java interacts with webpages, and I wouldn't know how to write something that automatically posts after you :'(

>> haha.. he must have left to write the code
That's not completely inaccurate. Just happened to open my IDE and happened to have my fingers in the code position.

How much money?

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.