Nah, Sephiroth would cut someone else's head off before he would cut his own wrists.

lol i don't think that either of those characters are goths and goths don't tend to really cut anyway.

I would disagree with that.

Yeah....a lot of them have weird things like not conforming and vampires.God...sk8 knows what is up with all of the quandry of sephiroth.Valentine tends to come off as goth since he has no emotion.Lucretia doesn't count.

lol i don't think that either of those characters are goths and goths don't tend to really cut anyway.

I know plenty of goths that cut. Most of them do in fact.

Are you sure your not getting confused with Emos. Sure maybe a few may cut but the major difference is the goths that do often have an actual disorder where is emos just do it to be "hardcore" or they think life is just so hard when they usually don't have any justification or reason to do this. None of the actual goths that i know Cut.

I know more girls that cut than goths and emo kids.

Are you sure your not getting confused with Emos. Sure maybe a few may cut but the major difference is the goths that do often have an actual disorder where is emos just do it to be "hardcore" or they think life is just so hard when they usually don't have any justification or reason to do this. None of the actual goths that i know Cut.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure. But maybe it's a geographical thing. I never thought that there could be that much difference between Birmingham, Alabama (where I used to live until I was almost 10) and Cleveland, Ohio but there is a lot different. You're from Australia aren't you? So that would probably make things a lot different.

True but i think its the same over in the UK when it comes to Goths. Could just been that american Goths are all just hardcore wannabe's or what you think is a goth is really just emo everywhere else.

A lot of people are goth because they have emotional problems and they want to isolate themselves from society. They dress in all black, don't talk much etc. A lot of times these people cut themselves (possibly due to the emotional problems) and they feel it is easier to hide if they isolate themselves from society by being gothic. A lot of them where things to cover up their arms and legs. When was the last time you saw a goth in short sleeves and shorts? Maybe every once in a while. This and the people that just feel they want to fit in with the goths, which means they also like to do things like isolate themselves from society, act depressed all the time, etc. and sometimes will cut themselves too. Most people would just call them posers though. Emo kids do it not because they are goth or want to fit in but so they can get attention. Just the fact that there are a lot of them means that they fit in with each other. They usually don't wear all black like goths, but listen to music that makes them wanna cry. There are some places where these three (goths, emo kids, and posers) intersect. This is how the stereotypes seem to be at least. I'm not the kind of person that likes to label (and that's why I say sometimes they intersect, because I've seen that before too). And just to complicate things, a lot of people have different defintions for emo.

In my opinion,

gothic=emo=lame

Both of them are pretty close, but goths usually go to raves and stuff.

Haha...raves.......if it weren't for the negative effects of ecstasy that sounds like it would be a lot of fun.

Now your getting closer to what a Goth is.
I have actually been to a couple of Goth Raves before they are very fun although i don't exactly know if its what you would call a typical rave. The main differences being that you dont get as many glow sticks and usually the music is more metal then techno. Like any party though there is bound to be some drugs you just have to not let that kind of thing affect you.

Now your getting closer to what a Goth is.
I have actually been to a couple of Goth Raves before they are very fun although i don't exactly know if its what you would call a typical rave. The main differences being that you dont get as many glow sticks and usually the music is more metal then techno. Like any party though there is bound to be some drugs you just have to not let that kind of thing affect you.

Do you know what a rave is? Lol. Jk.

yeah exactly

BTW anyone wanna free ipod?

Heck no.. Ipods blow.. The Zune is where its at :)

All i am going to say is HAHAHAHAHA and then get my Macs speech function to read it out for me.

Heck no.. Ipods blow.. The Zune is where its at :)

What the hell is zune?Oh yeah, and as for our bet on the iPhone, I win.CNN was talking how people were camping out all week for the iPhone.

Zune= Microsoft's mp3 player

..and just b/c people were camping it for it that doesn't mean jack. We've got to wait to see what the reviews say, and whether or not Apple recalls them.. which they probably will ;)

Fine.......but they aren't gonna recall the beat electronic gadget since the psp.Hopefully the internet won't screw up.Josh has enough rep points as is.

You wouldn't take an iPod even if it was free? You could sell it and buy a zune at least.

They advertise free iPods on sites and on google.They get you to get a couple of credit cards before they even talk about getting an iPod.

You wouldn't take an iPod even if it was free?

I'd smash it on a wall!

Oh, I know. Anyone who believes those aren't smart enough to have earned any money anyway.

Yeah.....a lot of the people in the computer lab at school do it and sign it to the school just to see what will happen.

They were sent to the school, and they talked about it on the intercom.They watched the computers for months after that.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.