I'm a glutton for punishment, and probably go to see the new one coming. Later I will be here mourning, and complaining about it.

Heheh... it looked good when I saw the previews for it.

Because of Silver Surfer.

Yeah.. he looked awesome.

In general I have been very disappointed with all the movies portraying super-heroes, except X-men.
The biggest disappointments for me, has been Hulk and Spiderman.

I dunno i like spiderman i thought it was at least half decent. Xmen was very good i diddnt go and see hulk and i thought fantastic four was awful.

You really think Ben Affleck is that bad? - He's cute! :)

I just think that he is a really bad actor.

I have not found Ben Affleck to be a bad actor. He was the shit in phantom's.

Pearl harbor i just found to be boring. I don't know maybe i could not get into it.

The fantastic four movie was terrible because it was wayyyyyyy to campy. And the Human Torch, I found to be the worst Character in the movie. The guy was basically a walking punchline. They could have done so well with that movie. Sad thing is I will most likely go see the next one. God i hope Galactis is in it.

I did not think Dare Devil was that bad of a movie. Though DD has always been kind of a B Comic Book character so i did not have high hopes for it. Michael Duncan as the King Pin pissed me off to no end.

i thaught pearl harbour sucked too and so was fantasic 4

i like DD as it a more dark, violent film - not cheesy

I think almost every guy thinks it sucks.

Have you seen team america?

There is a song about how pearl harbour sucked

Yeah I've heard it. :( I can't believe so many people hated it lol.

Have you seen team america?

There is a song about how pearl harbour sucked

lol did you look back a couple of pages on this post. I actually posted the lyrics to that song which was what started the while talk about ben affleck.

I think almost every guy thinks it sucks.

Actually i think your just the only person who likes it :P

Actually i think your just the only person who likes it :P

Hey now, I could name hundreds of girls that absolutely adore that movie and Ben Affleck. :)

Please do then :P

Sure thing, I'll have it to you by tomorrow. ;-)

Ahh well ill just believe u. Besides never said ben affleck wasn't hot infact i would not really know as im a boy and not the kind of boy that likes other boys. All i said was that he was a craptastic actor

im a boy and not the kind of boy that likes other boys. All i said was that he was a craptastic actor

first of all, the above quote, is the most adorable thing I have ever read.

And to follow up, I also am a heterosexual male, but i am so secure in my straightness that I can tell you this. Ben Affleck is a attractive man, but NO WHERE near as attractive as Johnny Depp, that guy is like 50 and he looks younger and hotter then me (I am 21).

commented: ;) -2
commented: ;) +16
commented: ehhh!!! +3

Johnny Depp is only hott when he is dressed up as a Pirate. ;)

But hott, nonetheless.

My favorite movies were

Fight Club

Shrek(all of em)

POC(all of em.. last one the trailer is good)

Gladiator and

Snatch

To mike.mclennan:
I am sooo sorry! I didn't mean to give you a bad rep, I accidentally pressed that button I guess! :( It was supposed to be good rep.

commented: And i was wondering why you gave him a bad rep +3

To mike.mclennan:
I am sooo sorry! I didn't mean to give you a bad rep, I accidentally pressed that button I guess! :( It was supposed to be good rep.

Horrible! Sure I did not like Pearl Harbor but did I deserve that?

Nah, no worries. I am sure I can make the rep up, I am a very likable person.

And arjunsasidharan.

I like your taste in movies, though Shrek would not be on my top 5; but i stilled liked them. But as far as 3D animated or Pixar Movies go my fav would have to be Monsters Inc.

commented: here ya go! sorry for accidentally pressing the disapprove button. ;) +12

Don't worry, I will give that rep back to you.. ;)

I am sure I can make the rep up, I am a very likable person.

Yeah..

And arjunsasidharan.

I like your taste in movies, though Shrek would not be on my top 5; but i stilled liked them. But as far as 3D animated or Pixar Movies go my fav would have to be Monsters Inc.

Yeah Monsters Inc. was my favorite too. So was Finding nemo. But then it said list out 5 favorite movies.. Damn they should have made it 10 ;)

Monsters Inc was so adorable, I loved it!

Btw: I still haven't watched Finding Nemo. I really want to!

i loved Monsters inc too

1) Pirates of Silicon Valley
2) Army of Darkness
3) Evil Dead 1
4) Evil Dead 2
5) Stand and Deliver

Woot for low budget movies.

i like low budget british films

And to follow up, I also am a heterosexual male, but i am so secure in my straightness that I can tell you this. Ben Affleck is a attractive man, but NO WHERE near as attractive as Johnny Depp, that guy is like 50 and he looks younger and hotter then me (I am 21).

Yes there are certain men i can say are good looking but i just can't say the same for Ben affleck or Tom Cruise. Perhaps because i despise them both.

1) Pirates of Silicon Valley
2) Army of Darkness
3) Evil Dead 1
4) Evil Dead 2
5) Stand and Deliver

WHOOOOOOOOOO Bruce Campell and Sam Raimi, good taste my friend.

Monsters Inc. is good although it does take me back to the better forgotten days of the kids club that we would get left in during the holidays -shudders-

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.