Clint Eastwood is an awsome actor. Like in that one (i think it was the outlaw Josey wales or pale rider) where he is riding around spitting on everything as he goes. I think he must of spat 3 times on the Dog in that movie and it cracked me up every time.

1. A Thief in the Night (count the series as one long movie)
  2. Star Wars (count the series as one long movie)
  3. The Horse Without a Head
  4. The Wizard of Speed and Time
  5. Dune

2. Star Wars (count the series as one long movie)

Yes, Star Wars is amazing!

Ahh but pretty B grade acting.

One thing i never understood about a new hope was you knowhow they jump down the garbage chute and Luke gets dragged under the water by that monster. I find this raises 3 issues.

1. Why does the monster not get crushed when the walls compact all the garbage.

2. How did it get into the garbage disposal on the death star in the first place.

3. I assume the compacted garbage has to get flushed out somewhere assumed by air lock or other such thing and if so why does the monster not get sucked out as well.

Maybe im just turning into one of these nerds who picks at every little mistake rather then just taking the movie as one glorious whole.

Maybe. ;)

I just like Yoda.

true Yoda is pretty much pure gold especially in episode 2 when he acctually fights.

Yeah... episode 3 was my favorite though. Yoda definitely pwned.

I think i have only every watched number 3 once as crazy as that sounds. suppose i just never got around to watching it after the movies.... might have to go watch that now

Same here... I haven't watched it since I went to the theaters either.

1. Star Wars I
2. Star Wars II
3. Star Wars III
4. Bourne I
5. Bourne II
:)

Actually the Bourne series should top in the list :)

can u tell how old bailey is everybody? :P nah just kidding welcome to daniweb bro

lol wow that was a good waste of time reading all that during class :P, but it was very interested to see what everyones opinion was hopefully some ppl are with me with my top 5 movies (300, jackass 1, jackass 2, borat, the 40 year old virgin). I like to see funny movies except for that 300 wasnt but still it was amazing so yeah, oh and christina i love star wars but they arent in my top five and yoda is pretty cool, actually on the weekend i was playing battle front on my friends ps2 and i got to be yoda and he kickes everyone's bum heheheh well im gonna keep reading other post ill talk to you guys later bye!.

We are on page 8, but to be fair we have been mostly talking about Pearl Habor, Ben Affleck and Monster Inc for the majority of it. But still, yeah there is alot to read through.

300 kicked!
and 40 year old virgin i saw 4 times in theater. I think i was the only one to laugh for 20 minutes because of the scene were Steve Carell is talking to the girl in the book store. Oh, and everything Cal said was comedic gold. (Evan Almighty looks like it is going to suck)

1. Star Wars
2. 300
3. The Green Mile
4. Scarface
5. Pirates of the Caribbean

1. Star Wars
2. 300
3. The Green Mile
4. Scarface
5. Pirates of the Caribbean

I like your choices ... except for Scarface. ;)

I like your choices ... except for Scarface. ;)

Ahh come on! It was good.

Haha... I'm not a fan of movies like that.

Say Hello To My Little Friend!

i liked scarface. I like gangsterey movies.

Ahh but pretty B grade acting.

One thing i never understood about a new hope was you knowhow they jump down the garbage chute and Luke gets dragged under the water by that monster. I find this raises 3 issues.

1. Why does the monster not get crushed when the walls compact all the garbage.

2. How did it get into the garbage disposal on the death star in the first place.

3. I assume the compacted garbage has to get flushed out somewhere assumed by air lock or other such thing and if so why does the monster not get sucked out as well.

Maybe im just turning into one of these nerds who picks at every little mistake rather then just taking the movie as one glorious whole.

Maybe it had just been thrown out.

Your answer is illogical

Your answer is illogical

Yes, Mr Spock. It is illogical. And that's what makes us humans.

heh heh i knew i would be able to pull some star trek fans out of the woodwork with that one

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.