I began talking about this in the God thread and figured I would just make a new one. Does anyone know much about this topic?
96% of the universe around us is dominated by a mysterious "dark energy & dark matter" that cannot be seen or measured with human abilities... and that only the remaining 4% of our world is what we can actually see.
My pastor did a sermon on this topic this morning. And I found it to be very interesting. What is that mysterious dark energy or matter surrounding us? Could it be the presence of God...?
Post your opinions...