Hiya,

This may seem like a stupid question, but I have two specific questions and I am really not sure which Forum they would fall into. I am interesting in peoples views, advice and/or experiences with the following two items:

The follow are not the actual question, as I wish to post them to the correct place.

Support ticketing software that will run in a linux environment, but I have some specific requirements,

and 2,

I am looking for a distributed hosting environment to host static imagines for webpages, were clients will receive them from the closest location. I am thinking Akamia, but for a very small company. I have sent emails to a few so far and had no response. Guess there are not interested in the voliums we are working with :-(

Cheers and thanks for you time.

Warren.

1. *nix software forum

2. web design graphics and multimedia forum is best fit I can think of, hopefully someone there will be able to point you in the right direction at least.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.