What are you talking about?

What are you talking about?

I meant...Just 4 playing this game right now...

Oh. I don't know. I'm surprised the thread got this far.

yeap...

Every time I look at this number I confuse it with 1729, the "boring" taxicab number (Hardy) that is really quite interesting (fellow passenger Ramanujan). 1729 is not prime, but is the smallest integer that can be formed as the sum of two cubes in two different ways.

What unoriginal fluff. This wouldn't even be copyrightable. Why don't you come up with something new, something youthful and interesting, something unpredictable???//slash Do you have no spirit? How do you want to spend your life: as a mere drone, a spiteless follower of a soporophized forum-mangler? Or will you strive to meet the conflux of human achievement? I think not; this posts exhibits the you-are-too-petty factor of your personality.

What unoriginal fluff. This wouldn't even be copyrightable. Why don't you come up with something new, something youthful and interesting, something unpredictable???//slash Do you have no spirit? How do you want to spend your life: as a mere drone, a spiteless follower of a soporophized forum-mangler? Or will you strive to meet the conflux of human achievement? I think not; this posts exhibits the you-are-too-petty factor of your personality.

¬_¬

Edge of another desert ... next prime is a long way off, relatively speaking.

The smallest prime 4-digit number ending in 99.
What's the next number in the prime sequence 199, 1399, 13399?

And, for what it's worth, this posting number (233) is a prime fibonacci number. Next fibonacci posting number: 377.

i dont kno but i guess....as it appears the next number in the sequence
should be 133399:-/

The smallest prime that can be formed by taking the first four positive integers and stringing them together into a 4-digit number.

133399, not being a prime, isn't the next member of the "prime sequence" in #233 above.

i dont get it :S

i dont get it :S

You don't know what prime numbers are? Or you don't get this game?

i don't get this game

You just post the next prime number.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.