That doesn't sound like a compliment to me. I think Narue is saying that your an absolutist.

er, no actually. do you just want me to keep repeating myself or talking to you? which one??

i swear a lot at home (its just my culture) but not around my (upper class) friends or on daniweb

as for you, i am not an absolutist actually, so there!

ok good for you

If you're going to reply to someone in particular, please quote them. Oh, and one reply with multiple quotes is easier to follow than multiple replies back to back.

I think you are right

Kenya, I was talking about christina. Have you been following this discussion?

ok well the one about repeating myself was to you

Who's "you"? Please quote the people you're replying to.

Kenya, I was never talking to you, ever. Does the reason you could not find a syllabus have to do with the fact that you are retarded?

commented: Retardedness is relative. -1

I get the feeling Kenya is going to turn into an annoying troll and eventually get banned.

WOW, I er, dont remember askin you.

commented: Quote the people you're responding to already! -3
commented: Gosh give the guy a break! +4
commented: hahaha..Narue was right :) -2

Nope, you asked everyone by starting a public thread. I simply joined in.

Hes just incapable of using google. He said he checked the UCAS website. I myself am going through the UCAS program right now. All the course details are in the prospectuses for each university.

oh really?? well how about you go on it now, and paste it on here, so we all can see. i must have overlooked it.

It was nice knowing you Kenya. But you should have read the rules more closely.

yeah, it's not that hard to find, choose a uni you like the look of. If they offer the course there WILL be a full syllabus on there. And you don't want a complex explanation when you're 19?? Cripes what is the world coming to.

an end. it has been for a very long time...

Welcome to Daniweb!!

Good luck in September :)

Thank you, this dude has the right idea.

Kenya, I was talking about christina. Have you been following this discussion?

wow i just saw the conversation, it was quite intriguing,then it died. narue, be nice

Who's "you"? Please quote the people you're replying to.

ok YOU Narue, gosh!

It was nice knowing you Kenya. But you should have read the rules more closely.

listen, yeah. i just got the hang of this quoting biznaz,so chill the hell out maaaaaaaan!

Kenya, I was never talking to you, ever. Does the reason you could not find a syllabus have to do with the fact that you are retarded?

i am not retarded! how dare you?? that is not nice at all!

can everyone please calm down. I think its time for this thread to be locked

can everyone please calm down. I think its time for this thread to be locked

lock it then! Moron

commented: dont insult me -3

i cant. Im not a mod. Narue needs to lock it, shes the mod.

i cant. Im not a mod. Narue needs to lock it, shes the mod.

i gathered you couldnt lock it, thats why i told you to, i was taunting you. guess im not the only retard on this thing am i?

commented:   -1
commented: damn, what an asshole :( -2

taunting people is not nice. i think we all need to calm down or else people may start getting infractions

put the handbags down ladies please ~ tsk
u people should know better than to start bit**ing off at others.
now can someone please lock this thread.

>> now can someone please lock this thread.

Done. Now nobody can post on this without the passcode which I possess.

haha good one

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.