Have you ever wondered if you fit the description of a cool guy or a dork? Well take this test to see if you are cool.

Recommended Answers

All 20 Replies

I am wondering, so where's teh test :D

got it....=)

xD nice 1 !

lol, what a well written test.

No one can mess with ~s.o.s~. ;-)

>Have you ever wondered if you fit the description of a cool guy or a dork?
I'd have to say no since my measurement of being a dork includes relying on external links to add value to otherwise worthless posts. As you may have guessed, a lot of Geek's Lounge regulars are dorks. ;)

It says I'm a dork.

> It says I'm a dork.
Maybe you didn't get the joke.

What'd you do, ~s.o.s~, edit the code or put your own box in over the 'official' one?

Edited the code.

HAHAH! I got a rather comical error message when it crashed on my NT4 pc (i dont think it has javascript?)

Yes, it says the 'Operation was completed successfully. You are now a complete dork.' ;-)

Error - completed sucesfully ????

I was just kidding.

God i love IE2, do you know you can get IE5 for windows 3.1? wtf is up with that....

> It says I'm a dork.
Maybe you didn't get the joke.

Lol... no I got it.

God i love IE2, do you know you can get IE5 for windows 3.1? wtf is up with that....

haha seriously? Windows 3.1 was da bomb! :cool:

yeah they made a special 16 bit version for of IE5 but good luck getting it running on 3.1 (3.1 had no tcp/ip, which was a pain in the ass, 3.11 and NT 3.1 has it built in)

Good lord this fits in perfecty with a conversation i am having with a friend RIGHT NOW. damn that was scary.

hehehehehe............:(

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.