on Yahoo news the other day i saw that a new dinosaur was discovered.
Some man found one bone from the dinosaur a couple of years ago, but now has found more of the skeleton!

They say it like a giant Raptor, therefore they have called 'Gigantoraptor' what an original name! :P

Anyways here is the link to the news via Yahoo:
http://uk.news.yahoo.com/afp/20070613/tsc-china-science-dinosaur-c2ff8aa.html

Comments please.

Recommended Answers

All 8 Replies

The 85 million-year-old creature was 35 times heavier than other known similar species, and is thought to have had a beak and sporadic patches of feathers, according to a paper to be released in UK science journal Nature on Thursday

Well so much for that article. Everyone knows the Earth is only about 10,000 or so years old :D

There may be hundreds, if not millions, of long-extinct species we know nothing about.

Oh, of course.. so many species have undoubtedly gone extinct before the arrival of man..

Hes definitely right though. The Earth is only about 5000 years old ;)

on Yahoo news the other day i saw that a new dinosaur was discovered.

Dinosaurs are extinct. There can't be new ones. Only old, dead ones... :icon_razz:

lol u crack me up WaltP :P

Dinosaurs are extinct. There can't be new ones. Only old, dead ones... :icon_razz:

I have seen plenty of Hollywood movies were the dinos where very much alive!

Hollywood movies aren't real ;)

Hollywood movies aren't real ;)

What do you mean? They look pretty real to me! Not all of them are men in rubber suits.

haha.. thats true. Some have awesome, realistic graphics.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.