What does everyone here think of racing car championships.
Over here (England) F1 is the highest rated followed by the Touring car league (BTCC).

I know that in America you have the Indy car series, and Oval championships.

Do any of you watch the formula 1, because the race starts around about now! It does get boring though after a while in my opinion.

What does everyone think?

Recommended Answers

All 9 Replies

Car racing is so boring.. they race around an oval track for like 500 laps.. I hate it.

Call me strange, but I like the stink of it! The noice is exciting too! Best of all, I like when they throw sparks. Beats ice hockey anytime.

but the crashes have to be the best part, seeing a car skid and maybe flip a few times is a chilling yet good part of any racing series.

Call me strange, but I like the stink of it! The noice is exciting too! Best of all, I like when they throw sparks. Beats ice hockey anytime.

It beats golf also.

I watched when I went to Spain last time. Specially, being Fernando Alonso one of the favorites.

nice!
But lewis hamilton won the USA round

Humble pie for the Spaniard. ;)

hmm.. There was just a drag-racing accident in Tennessee.. Some drag-racer raced down a city street with no guard rails, and people lining the sides of the street.. apparently he tried to do some trick, and plowed into the people.. killing 6 and injuring 18.

ooo nasty.
worst accident i have seen is in rallying. great sport, but going over a jump, a racer mistimed his stearing a flew into a tree!
he lived and his co-driver lived, but they sustained some bruising and only minor broken bones.

They go the wrong way around the track.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.