This has made me go crazy. I've answered the first one hundred questions correctly but it says there are ten more. See if you can beat it. I'm about to rip my hair out.

http://www.addictinggames.com/theimpossiblequiz.html

If you have any questions about any particular question ask me and I'll tell you how to answer it correctly.

Duki commented: addicting. +6

Recommended Answers

All 105 Replies

Number 15 is hard.The one with the horse and all of the letters is prettty confusing......dude.

#24 with the colors has me stuck now.

Now there is one with a walking cigarette thing,,,,confusing.

Haha, yeah. It will make you go crazy. The one with the horse you have to spell out horse. The one with the colors you have to color in order. Boggy means blue orange green green yellow and the walking cigarette thing is "Cylindrical Adventures"

what the fark, how is there 4 holes in a polo?

Question 42: What is the answer to life, the universe and everything. (hint: it's 42)

there's too many to pick!!! I only have one life left. :(

edit: nevermind i found another site to help XD i'm such a cheat.

what the fark, how is there 4 holes in a polo?

Um, have you tried counting? They're not counting the button holes...

One in the a, another in the p, another in each o. Some of them I don't understand the logic. Does anyone understand why n comes after December 2nd?

Look at your own post. What character is after the 2?

That still doesn't make sense to me. Because it's spelled 2nd so the n and d and question mark are all included in the question so it would have to be what comes after that too.

>Um, have you tried counting? They're not counting the button holes...

Yeah i saw P O O three. Mum said "and the one in the middle". If ya doing it like that, then there's only one 'cause the rest are dips :P

also i found a step by step guide http://escapetheroom.blogspot.com/2007/03/impossible-quiz.html#comment-4911986997441611409

I got to around 80 something, with abit of help before i said "Kim, you've been doing this THREE HOURS. Stop, now." :D

Maybe the thing is what comes directly after the 2?

>Um, have you tried counting? They're not counting the button holes...

Yeah i saw P O O three. Mum said "and the one in the middle". If ya doing it like that, then there's only one 'cause the rest are dips :P

also i found a step by step guide http://escapetheroom.blogspot.com/2007/03/impossible-quiz.html#comment-4911986997441611409

I got to around 80 something, with abit of help before i said "Kim, you've been doing this THREE HOURS. Stop, now." :D

You have to count the a too. "How many holes in a polo?"

Yeah......i'll play it again soon.

the last ten are sooo tough.

This quiz is mad hard.

How far have you gotten Christina?

To like 50..

I've given up though. It's too addicting.

I've given up though. It's too addicting.

Haw haw.

commented: that was funny. +1

I've only gotten to 101 and I've given up. The timed ones are so hard.

How do you do the one where you go the button,then there is pink, and you can't touch the pink?It talks about a bridge.

Yeah... I get stuck on that one every time. So now I just use the skip button lol.

hmm.. I tried it once, and quit..

On that one you have to right click and then the little menu thing comes up and you cross that.

or hold down the left mouse button and move over.

Yeah, if you like to cheat.

According to my walkthrough that is how you do it :-p

Yeah, but go further down in that forum and someone explains how it was originally meant to be done. BTW you can do the same thing as you did when you get to the shooting star game to make it easier.

i tried the shotting star twice and gave up and used my skip :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.