yeah, it's impossible. heh.

I thought so....lying to me.sob

No, it'll let you get so far just to think you have a chance and then you lose but you think you can beat that question so you do it alll over again and beat it just to find out you lose on the next one.

It's the perfect crime.

Anybody beat it yet?

It seems like they gave up this thread,huh?

i guess... its just too hard to get past the eighties...

let me try one more time...

crap... i got until the one of the shooting star... but i lost...

I had to get used to that one until I knew exactly where they would all go. If you want you can get skips from that game. The only shooting star appears in the bottom left after the first skip in the top left at the same time the second skip appears at the top left. I heard you can hold the left click down and you can't run into anything and when you want just let go of the button.

yup... that's what i do in the ones that tell you not to touch a color...

Even the green one? That one's easy.

they're all easy... if you left click... lol

Heh yeah. I hate the one with the toenails because I only have a laptop and I don't have a mouse with it so it's really hard to get it in time.

ohh yeah... i'm pretty sure i invented curses of my own when i noticed my mouse's batteries were running low... since in that level (mysteriously) was where it started to fail...

who beat it.......no one?

I beat it except for the "epic 10"

man, you own my respect for your patience...

I found a new helicopter game.

woot woot!!!

i've been playing other games in that page... no **** they are addictive...

Yeah, I like the dirtbike one.

Everybody at my school plays those dirtbike games.They don't seem that fun.

i'm playing now the one with the ants... ant buster...

From the same website?

Everybody at my school plays those dirtbike games.They don't seem that fun.

haha.. that game where you have to ride, and try not to crash? My damn brother is always playing something like that ;)

From the same website?

yup... it's pretty annoying when you get over lv. 40

Okay ... first of all i HATE u because you have appropriated 1½ hours of my life ... and 2ndly ... wtf with the don't touch the pink?!!!!

I want answers and i want'em now! :)

and 2ndly ... wtf with the don't touch the pink?!!!!

That took me a while too.
Think about how to get a bridge....

That took me a while too.
Think about how to get a bridge....

Ha-hah! Thanx, but ... Too slow, my dear ... I got it!!

I'm further and further singing as I solve until I'm squished and need to start aaaaaaaaallllllllllllll over again :(

And further and further away I see my life passing somewhere else, somewhere far away.

Got to do the impossible.

Hang in there buddy. You can do it!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.