Hello guys, I haven't been logging in to check on this site for quite a long time... tons of schoolwork, etc. By the way, I am saving up some money for a new mobile phone. I just lost mine a few days ago and my parents insist me on paying for it myself. Can you guys just join this site with me as the referrer? This survey site is totally free of viruses, etc. Thanks in advance :)
http://www.inboxdollars.com/?r=leongyeanpok

Contributors
Replies
Views
11 Years
Discussion Span
Last Post by Narue
Featured Replies
  • >>I just lost mine a few days ago and my parents insist me on paying for it myself Sounds like you have good parents -- teach you that money doesn't grow on trees and you have to be responsible for your own actions. You might check with a local employment … Read More

>>I just lost mine a few days ago and my parents insist me on paying for it myself

Sounds like you have good parents -- teach you that money doesn't grow on trees and you have to be responsible for your own actions.

You might check with a local employment agency to see if there are any companies in your area who take on interns (for paid salary of . course)

This topic has been dead for over six months. Start a new discussion instead.
Have something to contribute to this discussion? Please be thoughtful, detailed and courteous, and be sure to adhere to our posting rules.