yea.. I wrote down where our pieces were.. it might be easier to simply move the pieces to where they were rather than going through all our moves..

Uh yea.. I just bought the harry potter book, so thats what I'll be reading for the next day or two.. pm me in IRC or something when you're ready to finish it :)

Yeah, so I bought those books off the internet individually so I could sell them together and make profit but I'm going to do it before Christmas so in the mean time I thought I might start reading them, I read the first three and they're okay I guess. Goodluck in the chess game.

Just finished the 7th.. it was really a great read.. however, I suspected parts of the end (don't want to give anything away ;))

So when does the game continue?

I'm still waiting for a response from rash..

ha... looks like someone chickened out... :D

before you destroy me rash... i was just kidding... ok?

Not many games left.

So then, when's this one getting over.. ? still waiting for next one..

We are still waiting for Rashakil and joshSCh to finsih up, then the winner of those 2 will face Jocamps, then that winner will face quintoncoert, then the winner of that faces Naure.
A long way to go still :P

Anybody know why he hasn't been showing up?

I saw him in the IRC Chat in the morning.

EDIT: Indian time i mean :)

they're playing in a while...

Good day everyone.
does anyone know why i don't get email updates on this thread anymore?

Well, it's official. Rashakil beat me. You versus rashakil next, jocamps.

unlucky josh :(
Jocamps is gd though, he may beat him...

hopefully.

hey rash are you online ? i am able to play now if you don't mind

The result of Jocamps and rashakil resulted i a win for Jocamps.

This means that Jocamps goes forward to face quintoncoert, for the second time.

Hey quintoncoert, i never thought the rematch you owe me would be the official one. lol

I have long been waiting for a rematch with you and i must admit you gave me a tough match and you are indeed a very good player.
just tell me when you are ready to play. I am pretty much able to play within the next 48 hours (weekend).

commented: i shall go all the way :P +5

Only one more game before the championship game. Good luck everybody.

Sweet! Will yall post when and where the remaining games will be played on here so we can watch :)

sure we will.

still waiting for quintoncoert to respond and schedule our match.

sure we will.

still waiting for quintoncoert to respond and schedule our match.

sorry. i have been out of town. i dont know when we can play. post a time frame in days. i am afraid that if we dont make it before the weekend then it will have to wait until next week because i am going to be out of town again. ideally i would like to make it friday or thursday or better yet next week.

hey are you able to play now?

hey are you able to play now?

no. i am at work. i am going to look at time zones and find a way to play when i am of hours.

ok, i think that's better so we can really concentrate on the game. by the way i am GMT +10. and im usually able to play after dinner that is, 7pm onwards here. (11 am, GMT)

Is London in the same time zone as Greenwich?

Grenwich is in london. The whole of the UK is in one time zone called GMT (Grenwich Mean Time)

Greenwich is just outside London to be correct, but is still classed as outer London. I did Geography so i am picky when it comes to where places are :P

Okay, good enough for me. When does it look like the game is being played?

I'm ready when you are, quintoncoert. It's your call. Just tell me when do you wanna play this game and im surely give you a good one.

I'm ready when you are, quintoncoert. It's your call. Just tell me when do you wanna play this game and im surely give you a good one.

i shall tell you soon. i still have some stuff to take care of. next week we can play. i promise.

besides narue is missing and the winner will have to wait for her to return anyway.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.