camel club... nichito1901

pedbsktbll @ Snake Pit

camel club is full..

heh.. my record is 3-1 now =)

I'm gonna get you, sk8!

since someone let me down (yeah...you know who he is), why don't we play a match, so you can try me?

Come on! i checked continuously for days on end and there was no move from you? If you did move then it was some days after my last move when I stopped checking the thread.

Can I sign up too? My name on yahoo is coertquinton. Like here only reversed. I have not played in a tournament since high school and am really looking forward to it.

Of course. All can join :)

Come on! i checked continuously for days on end and there was no move from you? If you did move then it was some days after my last move when I stopped checking the thread.

i wasn't talking about you... actually i didn't make another play, since, as i said before, my computer is under intensive surgery,so i lost track of the thread since i did not check in for about a week...

i have 2 loses, both to you joshSCH :(
I really need to get better.....

Oh, thats right.. I guess I'm 4-1 then ;)

How do i sign-up? i wanna join.. sign me in...thanks

How do i sign-up?

You just did ;)

Cool! this should be interesting. im new here and wanted to know everyone =)

It's certainly a great social event.. A good way for the new members to meet everyone else :)

Josh, are you going to make a second bracket for those who lose in the first round?

I'll play.

Okay, we need some chicks getn beat in the first round, anyway ;)

Yea, there'll be two brackets.. a winner's and a loser's. I'll probably get a basketball tournament book, and try to copy their bracket (Hmm, idk how to make one on the computer? Perhaps I will try with word). Then I'll write a quick program that will read everyone's name in, place in an arraylist of strings.. then sort it randomly.. then randomly choose a name. I will then place the people in order down the bracket (Where the name on top is white). Sound good?

Yep. Some people will probably be seeded won't they?

When will this tournament gonna start?

Signups end this Sunday. After that the bracket will be made and once everyone sees it you are to play against your opponent on your own time when it is convenient but you should have your results in as soon as you can so we can continue with the tournament without having to wait too long.

Nice work. Keep up the good work guys. If this event goes successful, maybe you should come up with more such creative ideas in which Daniweb members can participate.

At least this would liven things up a bit around here, since Narue is under the impression that she is the only one who can do that by living up to her title... :-)

commented: Thanks for the support. +6

>since Narue is under the impression that she is the only one who can do
>that by living up to her title... :-)
I have to. If everyone is too nice, there's no conflict. If everyone agrees with each other, there's no conflict. If there's no conflict, it's boring. So I play the villain to keep things interesting. :)

commented: CONFLICT THIS! -1

Too bad the newsgroup folks are not interested in sites like Daniweb otherwise you would have met your match and things would have been a bit _too_ interesting. ;-)

On cprog there was no need because quzah already had things covered.

I'll play.

it'll be nice finally having my comeback... :twisted:

Cool ! can we a standard timezone? so as to have a reference time for members from other places (different time zones) ?

...im in australia by the way.

I don't know how to translate from our time zones to yours so you're on your own with that one. I guess we can use the Eastern time zone in the United States unless there's a problem with that.

Thats cool.. I live in central time.. I think Eastern is just an hour earlier.

Oh thats right, my bad. ;)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.