woohooo!!!

nice played jbennet... Rashakil, here i come...

Kick his ass! ;)

Kick his ass! ;)

I hope not. I am ruling for Rashakil now. Third time is the charmed one.
Sorry bother.
C'mon Rashakil Fol don't let me down.

haha... i'm sorry... but the unlucky are unlucky... hope you didn't put any money on that...

Next tournament we will meet face to face in front of the board. Then will see who can swear in Spanish the worse, every time that we make a wrong move. ;)

Next tournament we will meet face to face in front of the board. Then will see who can swear in Spanish the worse, every time that we make a wrong move. ;)

I guess i'll never swear then... 'cause i never make wrong moves... :D

--I'd bet i'd win though...

I guess i'll never swear then... 'cause i never make wrong moves... :D

--I'd bet i'd win though...

Cheap intimidation psycho-babel. :icon_biggrin:
Make sure that you don't loose against Rashakil. If not, I going to enjoy it. :icon_wink:

Rashakil, just let me know when you're ready...

I'm at GMT -6:00, BTW...

there's several people that don't know how GMT works... so... here it is:

GMT stands for Greenwich Meridian Time (as far as i know). Greenwich is where meridian 0 is located. time differences are ruled by the meridians.

If i am at GMT -6:00, it means i am at 6 hours less than ground zero, being Greenwich. this means that if in Greenwich is 6:00 pm, here it is 12:00 pm. So... if someone is at GMT +4:00 and someone else is at GMT -4:00, there are 8 hours difference between one another... meaning that if it is 8:00 am at GMT -4:00, it is 4:00 pm at GMT +4:00...

If you don't know how to locate your GMT, i'm pretty sure you can find it in this beautiful encyclopedia called internet...

I'm ready to play whenever you want to, probably... go on IRC.

Rashakil defeats Nichito.

commented: For the good match +6

my god... that was intense... i was sweating already...

good game rashakil... sk8, here i go...

Alright.. Is the bracket up-to-date everyone? And btw.. only one person reporting is fine.

i guess it is... as far as i know there haven't been any other matches... the last one was me against rash...

it was all aia's fault for betting against me... (i'll get you aia...)

It's running smoothly so far. If anyone has any suggestions for the next tournament let me know. Be sure to tell me what you did and didn't like by the end of the tournament.

Nichito, you'll look like your avatar when I'm through with you. Lol. Let's play tomorrow. I should be good around 6 or so.

@ jocamps

i posted at you last night. do not forget to tell me when you will be available for play. the sooner i can play you the better so that if i win i can start preparing for narue. i think she is very good.

@ jocamps

i posted at you last night. do not forget to tell me when you will be available for play. the sooner i can play you the better so that if i win i can start preparing for narue. i think she is very good.

sorry about that, i just had my last final exam, just read your post today. but yeah its all over now so i had much time for a match with you.

By the way, i am leaving for toronto on Thursday, July 5, 2007 at 17:00:00 GMT. so i am able to play with you after my trip. I will be online on Saturday, July 7, 2007 at 19:00:00 GMT until late at night. is that ok with you? just tell me what time suits you.

My apology for this late response.

no sorry. i cannot play on a weekend. it will have to be during the week. can't you play from canada? then we can play tomorrow.

no sorry. i cannot play on a weekend. it will have to be during the week. can't you play from canada? then we can play tomorrow.

oh are you online now ? i guess i can spare time playing. lol is it ok with you if we play now ?

>oh are you online now ? i guess i can spare time playing. lol is it ok with you if we play now ?

most probably. for how long are you going to be online? I might have time in an hour or even now. what is your yahoo name and in what room are we going to play?

@ jocamps. sorry but there is a blocker of some kind on my pc. This thread is the only way for me to communicate with you. can you write in here please?

>oh are you online now ? i guess i can spare time playing. lol is it ok with you if we play now ?

most probably. for how long are you going to be online? I might have time in an hour or even now. what is your yahoo name and in what room are we going to play?

my name in yahoo is cdtocampo. I am already in room 'Mosquito Pool' social lounge. i'll wait for you there what's your name in yahoo?

i am going into yahoo now. i am going into snakepit. my name is coertquinton

ok i will go to snake pit then see you there

I guess we should really set a time for the next tournament.

I've been playing with quintoncoert for almost 3 hours now. *sigh ...longer than i expected. I dunno how im gonna manage my 20 hours trip to toronto which commence after 3 hrs from now. *sigh

seriously, i am TIRED. only slept for 2 hours in 2 days. *sigh i need drugs now

we're playing for 4 hours now

done so many mistakes! yeah right its more on hallucination. people need rest.

Everything should come to an end...life is not eternal

I lost to quintoncoert. well, could have done better if i had the right time .
Yey! to the loser's bracket, here i come!

Oh, my God! Four hours!?!?!

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.