I think next time I will have people send me a copy of the game moves so I can post those under the game details of the brackets. That way everyone can see how they were played.

It's running smoothly so far. If anyone has any suggestions for the next tournament let me know. Be sure to tell me what you did and didn't like by the end of the tournament.

I think Narue's idea of a Chess ladder sounded good.. Where we are all ranked, and it is constantly changing as we all play each other.. then every once in a while have a big tourny like this.

I guess we should really set a time for the next tournament.

Oh, is it taking yall a long time to make moves?

I've been playing with quintoncoert for almost 3 hours now. *sigh ...longer than i expected. I dunno how im gonna manage my 20 hours trip to toronto which commence after 3 hrs from now. *sigh

Whoa.. dude, you know u can save the game and exit, right? We don't want to rush you guys into playing.. you have a whole another week or two to finish the next rounds in the tournament..

From now on, if a game is lasting too long, and you need to leave or something.. then simply tell your opponent that you wish to save the game and play it later. There is an option I saw in yahoo that allows you to save the game.

I think next time I will have people send me a copy of the game moves so I can post those under the game details of the brackets. That way everyone can see how they were played.

Yea, that would be a good idea.

in the yahoo chess there is an option to mail the movelist

Heh, you changed your avatar. I didn't even recognize you. I never caught up with Nichito.

yeah i changed it - its a baby tux with nappy, baby bonnet and bottle to symbolise linux n00bs

hmm.. since we're at a two hour difference, i'll guess it's 8:00 there now... so... i'll be here until like 10:00 (your time)... just until CSI begins... sorry... can't miss it... season finale...

I've never used Linux. Anybody know how the Narue v. Rashikil game went? Is it still going on?

hmm.. since we're at a two hour difference, i'll guess it's 8:00 there now... so... i'll be here until like 10:00 (your time)... just until CSI begins... sorry... can't miss it... season finale...

Oh, hey. Let's play now.

Go to social: Walrus rock.

me playing sk8 now, if anyone's interested...

Narue won btw..

Hope Aia didn't bet against me, cause she would've lost lots of money...

i beat sk8... (sorry dude) and now looking forward to play jocamps...

whenever you're ready partner...

commented: good job on sk8 +2
commented: Congrats on the win. +3
commented: yeah yeah yeah +7

Hope Aia didn't bet against me, cause she would've lost lots of money...

i beat sk8... (sorry dude) and now looking forward to play jocamps...

whenever you're ready partner...

Go to the prediction brackets and you'll see I bet for you, this round long time ago. ;)
I predicted that you'll be facing Narue in the semi-finals.

Aia is a he.
I looked for your game room I could not find you.

whos left?

>>Aia is a he

haha... sorry... :P

I thought I actually had a chance in this tournament. I guess not. You can see who all is left if you go to the "Chess Bracket" thread.

Don't worry.. I'll prolly lose both my games too :p

We need to play a rematch game soon btw..

Damn it people.. I sent you all a pm for a REASON. The link is there! ;)

Haha, calm down. Let's play tomorrow.

sorry that i did not report last night. my connection broke of just as the game was over.

I had beaten jocamps but the outcome of the game was not a true reflection of his skill. jocamps is really good. i am willing to bet good money that he is going to win his next game.

next time that that i play him it might be different. narue no longer is the only one i have to prepare for. depending on whether narue or i goes to the loser bracket and what happens there with jocamps there is every chance that i may face him again.

@ Narue

I don't know when you would like to play. Post a rough time frame and we shall decide.

Originally I wanted time to prepare for you but there is only one guy in my town whom are any competition and he works late. No. Its a small town. I am not that good.

So post times for when it will be convenient for you. If you post after 19:00 GMT I shall only be able to respond on Monday so I suppose this weekend is out. Well at least I shall get this guy for practise all weekend [ :-) ] and be ready for you!

>Post a rough time frame and we shall decide.
I can make time in the evenings (GMT -5) between around 6pm and 10pm, or anytime during the weekend.

>Originally I wanted time to prepare for you
I don't mind playing a few practice games, if you want to prepare for me by practicing with me. That way you know what I play like and at what level, and I know what strategies are most likely to work on you. ;)

>I don't mind playing a few practice games

OK. If you are good then I would like to practice against you. jocamps is really good and unless i beat you and you beat him I am going to meet him again.

But we would just have to agree when a game is going to be practice and when the real game is going to start.

BTW. The times you are giving me are confusing me. i have always been under the impression that -5 is west of greenwhich? you say evening but at your place it should now be morning? Or do you surf the net before going to work!

>i have always been under the impression that -5 is west of greenwhich?
Yes, I live on the east coast of the United States.

>you say evening but at your place it should now be morning?
I can't play now, so I'm giving times that I'll be available. :D

i am willing to bet good money that he is going to win his next game.

you better don't... cuz he's playing me... :D

I need to practice some more.

lol i have to play my mate bennet!
:P
he going down, even though i got a cold!

do u want to play me at lunch at college on monday i have portable chess set.

lol, yeah whatever mate :P
see you got ur 'featured poster' title added :)

Oh, what's that mean anyway?

Oh, what's that mean anyway?

He is now, a very distinguished member of our community.
When he enters a post thread, you'll need to say: "Hail to the mighty one, long live the chosen one". And kiss his ring.

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.