my name is phyllis.i am living in california at the present.i have a wonderful family.i love sylvia browne and paula dean. i am giving my compaq presario to my grand daughter and i need to know how to save all my info on the computer i have onto a disk so when i purchase another one i can download what i have on this one to that one.please help.i am so confused. thank you so much for letting me join.

Recommended Answers

All 4 Replies

my name is phyllis.i am living in california at the present.i have a wonderful family.i love sylvia browne and paula dean. i am giving my compaq presario to my grand daughter and i need to know how to save all my info on the computer i have onto a disk so when i purchase another one i can download what i have on this one to that one.please help.i am so confused. thank you so much for letting me join.

hey pmharris. Just transfer it to an external hard disk, then you can transfer it back anytime you like ;). Welcome to the community.. I have friends in California too

Welcome to Daniweb!

..or just buy a new hd for your grand daughter, and put the current hd into another computer that you will use.

Welcome

Welcome Phyllis. :)

Be a part of the DaniWeb community

We're a friendly, industry-focused community of developers, IT pros, digital marketers, and technology enthusiasts meeting, networking, learning, and sharing knowledge.